Chapter 24

Taehee pov

"I love you too Park Jimin. I love you my Chim. My Chimmy. Only mine" I said smiling. 

I tilted my head to have a better look at the back from his seat. 

I caught our followers. 

The culprits. 

"Guys just give up come out" Jimin yelled. 

We two knew from the first the that our family was spying on us. 

"But how??!!" Jungkook and Taehyung groaned. 

They all were making their way to us we heard gun shots.

 The restaurant was 2 storey. 

The gun shots were heard from down.

We all whipped are heads to each other. 

"Everyone please don't freak out but you all have to run away from here" I said to the other people in the restaurant and helped them to go out of the building from the back door which lead to the basement to the exit. 

Bangtan, Areum and I grabbed our guns from our pockets. We made our way to the lower floor of the building quietly. 

Blood splattered everywhere. 

Dead bodies. 

The whole place was a mess. Maybe more than 50 men were standing in black suits with a logo on their chest. 

ENEMY

We didn't waste time and started shooting them. 

They were shooting back. But we were dodging well. 

"Jin behind you" I yelled. "I am your OPPA" he yelled back before kicking the man and shot him. 

Taehyung was yawning and shooting whoever came in front of him. 

"Oh god these men are coming more and more like army of ants" Hoseok exclaimed. 

Jimin with a dagger in one hand and gun in other was shooting and stabbing the men with anger and coldness like it was no big deal. Well, they ruined His DATE with me basically, he had all right to a demon now. 

Areum was fighting a group of men alone with her dagger.

Yoongi, Namjoon and Jungkook were just kicking, stabbing or shooting another group. I was doing the same like the three.

Now, to be honest we have killed almost all of the opposite party's men. 

But then a pair of well-built arms trapped me by holding my waist from the back. 

A knife was placed in front of my neck. 

"Everyone stop or else she will die in front of you all or maybe we can a rip her dress for you all. She looks pretty" the man who held me spoke, I am definitely sure he is licking his lips. *YUCKS*

Everyone stopped and looked at the man while boring holes into him. 

Jimin took a step forward "Take one step ahead and she will be dead" the man said. 

Jimin was just smirking and the others too. 

The foolish man doesn't know who he held a hostage now. 

I elbowed his stomach and turned around to punch his face. 

Jimin shot the man, and the others just shot bullets on his hands and head.