Chapter 2

"When will you comeback Chim?" I was in my deep thoughts then someone broke it. "Taehee, we have a big problem" Areum shouted barging into the room. 

"What??" I screamed getting panicked. "Wait, wait don't shout. We will be going to the University from Monday, which is day after tomorrow. We have to go shopping and buy dresses and other things too. I want to buy beautiful dresses also I have a date with Taehyung next week" she said. 

And to remind you all Taehyung my twin is Areum's boyfriend to be honest soulmate since they were 15 years old. They liked each other from the age of 10 but that stupid Taehyung confessed after fucking 5 years. Well she is my best friend.

I stood their confused within no seconds I understood what she just told me. "What the fuck Areum, you gave me a heart attack" I sighed putting my hand on my chest.

She just scratched her neck. I gave her a deathly glare. "Sorry, sorry" she said doing a cute pose. "Aegyo's don't work for me. I am not Taehyung" I said acting to look angry. "Aish.. this girl will never change" she said jumping on a me and started tickling me. 

"Hahahahahaha.... Are..Areum...St..stop..hahhaha. Sto...haha" I said laughing loudly. "What is going on without me" I heard a voice it was Taehyung. 

"They are having fun without us" I heard Jungkook. Then Taehyung, Jungkook, Areum and I were ticking each other. 

Now, the three of them had teamed up and tickled me more. "Help, help Oppa,save me hahaha..Yoongi..haha....Op...Oppa....hahhaa" I shouted. "Taehee, Oppa is here to save you" Yoongi said as he came running towards them after hearing Taehee calling him.

Yoongi had trapped Jungkook and Taehyung. "A fight without us?" Hoseok and Namjoon smirked.

And threw themselves on us. We had divided in 2 group. "Let the war start" Taehyung yelled waving the pillow in air. 

We were hitting each other with pillows and tickling each other. A roar a laughter was filled in the atmosphere. Jin heard the noise from my room. "What is going on" we heard his loud voice. 

Jin was standing in front of my door with a pink apron on him and a rolling pin in his hand. He looked like a mom now.

Feathers were flying everywhere in the room. I was holding Hoseok's leg. Areum was on the top of Taehyung. Jungkook and Namjoon were trapped by Yoongi as he was laying on them. And Jungkook was holding Namjoon's hair. It was a sight to behold. 

"Everyone standup in a line now" Jin shouted. We did as he instructed. "You all, Clean the mess up now!! By yourself. Don't call any maid" he pointed to everyone. 

"If the room will not be clean in 1 hour then no lunch for anyone of you" he darted glares at us and left. After he left, we all burst into laughter.

"Let's clean up. Or else he will beat our ass off with that rolling pin" Hoseok said.

Jin is the eldest among us, he came out of mom's tummy first then Namjoon. He is also elder in months from Yoongi and Hoseok even if they all born in the same year too. That's why he acts very superior in front of us. Mom and Dad have gave him responsibility to look after us, and me too😁 and no one knows, they gave me the responsibility also because I am the second most mature after Yoongi Oppa in this household to be honest "zoo".

♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。゜♥。゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。