Chapter 5

~Next day~

"Taehee, Taehee..Taehee" someone called me shaking me up. Then I heard many voices in my room. 

I rubbed my eyes trying to scan what was happening and saw the time.

"Why did you wake me up this early in the morning. It's only 7 am and today is Sunday. Let me sleep" I said in a sleepy voice covering myself back in bed with the sheets.

Then Areum pulled my blankets. "Wakeup idiot. Our parents are coming today" she said. 

"What??" I immediately responded. She nodded. Then I saw other 6 boys were standing there also. "Did something happen? They don't come around this time of the year?" I asked.

"We also don't know. They called yesterday night and said it's something important and also a surprise for you specially" the oldest spoke. "Surprise for me?" I said. 

Everyone just nodded. "Okay, now get your ass out of your bed and get ready. They will be by 9" Hoseok said. Everyone left the room. "I wonder a surprise for me. Only me?" I thought. 

I did my morning routine. Now we are waiting for everyone's parents. We will have breakfast with them. "Aish, my stomach doesn't stop growling" I said to myself. 

After sometime we heard the doorbell. "They are here" our butler said as he opened the door. "Hello children" I heard my dad's voice. 

"Dad!!" I ran towards him and hugged him tightly. Even if he didn't spend time with us in childhood or now, but he cares for us. He is a mafia boss but he has a soft spot for us sometimes.

I saw my mother, Jungkook and Areum's parents, Yoongi's parents and Hoseok parents behind my father. Then my eyes fell on someone familiar. "Mr and Mrs Park?. They are here to surprise me?" I asked.

"No dear, your surprise is standing behind them" my mother said. "Huh?" I cannot understand what's going on. 

Bangtan and Areum are standing behind me with the same expression. Then a little short but taller than me boy came out behind Mrs Park. He had a cute face with a orange fluff ball on his head, but yet he had a hot body.

"Pop?" he asked. My eyes widened and realized who he is. 

Others jaws dropped. 

"Jimin? Chim?" I asked. 

He nods.

Streams of water started streaming from my eyes and he had same the reaction. 

"You are back Chim" I ran to him and hugged him tightly. 

"I am back Pop" he said hugging me back. We cried on each other. "Why didn't you tell me that you were coming?" I said to him. 

"Sorry it was supposed to be a surprise and Mr. Kim insisted to not to tell you all" he replied pouting. Why does he have to be so cute and fluffy. 

He slowly pulled out the embrace and wiped my tears. "Don't cry I am back". "Did you like your surprise?" my dad asked. I happily nodded. 

"Kids, Park's are back they will be staying again in Korea. So, Jimin will be staying with you all. Okay?" Mr. Min said. We all nodded. 

"Is it okay with you Jimin?" my mom asked. "Yes, I missed them. I will be staying with them" he said smiling. Everyone greeted their parents and we had our breakfast. 

After breakfast the parents immediately left. They said they had work and discuss other things as Park's are back. "So, Am I still a part of Bangtan?" Jimin asked. "Obvio, bro. The vacant 7th member name was always left for our Mochi" Jin said. "Mochi? Ah..ah".

 He hugged the them happily. He seems very happy for coming back, love this smile on his face. I will never let this smile fade away, even if I have to risk my life and die, I promised to myself. 

"So, tell us your experience in America" Areum said. "Mister, please do us a favour by speaking in English" Namjoon said. He shrugged "I still suck in English Hyung. It's not my thing" he said. 

"Really?  Mr and Mrs Park wasted their money by sending you to a school back then" Yoongi said. "Our Namjoonie and Taehee are expert in that English thing" Hoseok said. 

♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。゜♥。゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。