Chapter 19

Jimin pov

"How the hell, why didn't you all stop them" I shouted at the 10 people. 

These 10 people were on the ship. 

"Si..r..r we tried" one of them shuttered. 

"Gosh, it had things worth millions" I yelled. Our cargo from France was robbed today.

"Especially the gift I had ordered specially" I mumbled to myself. 

I had ordered one of the most expensive and beautiful gun for Taehee, what? She is a mafia leader she also has an obsession with guns like Jin Hyung. 

I was thinking to gift it to her and propose her also to be my girlfriend, as we are not official till now. 

"How did you let them take the special gun? Huh? They took away everything!" I shouted at the top of my voice. 

They all were trembling in fear. Anger had filled my mind and whole body. 

"Baby?" I heard a sweet and soft voice. 

"Jimin calm down. It's okay we can find out who stole the cargos" she tried to calm me down. 

But what to do my body was now controlled by my anger. 

I pushed her away "What are you doing here? Go away I am not in mood and busy" I shouted at her.

She looked at me in shock at first then pearls of tears escaped her eyes. She stood up and ran away. 

Realization hit me like a bus, when she ran away. 

Gross, fuck. 

I yelled at her. 

I am hated myself now for doing that. 

I hurt her. 

I pulled my hair and ran following her but she took her car and went far away.

Taehee pov

As Jimin's secretary called me I went outside of my building and walked towards his building. 

I was thinking to calm down Jimin first then confess my feelings for him, I love him. 

If he doesn't take the first step then I have to. 

"How did you let them take the special gun? Huh? They took away everything!" I heard Jimin's loud angry voice. Gun? Special?

"Baby?" I called in a sweet and soft voice. 

"Jimin calm down. It's okay we can find out who stole the cargos" I tried to calm him down. 

He pushed me away and I landed on my butt hardly. 

"What are you doing here? Go away I am not in mood and busy" he shouted at me. 

My dark past came running to me. 

How I was beaten up at school.

How everyone called me weak. 

They always pushed me and yelled at me or beat me up.

How I was cheated by my trusted person.

I looked at Jimin in shock, but then tears flowed from my eyes. 

I couldn't think of anything apart from running. So, I ran away. I ran.

~

A/N- Dashing run, run run.....

Taehee- Author this is a serious moment. So, shut up.

A/N- Sorry

~

I ran towards my car and drove back to home. I want to cry and shout, let all the bad feelings go out of me. 

I called Taehyung and said I had a stomach ache, so I was going back home. 

♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。゜♥。゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。