Chapter 7

"Shut up, our school is far from here. Get ready and come for breakfast" he said. "Let's go and get ready" Taehyung said.

After our breakfast we headed to our cars. "Guys you all went to school so luxuriously. I didn't have a chance to show off also during school days" I said glaring at them. 

"It's your problem you went to girl's high school" Taehyung snapped. "Yaah..Dad sent us there. We didn't willing go there" Areum glared at him. They both had a glaring competition now.

I grabbed the arm next to me hitting it playfully while laughing out of lungs. I was still clinging to the arm.

We all chitchatted a lot and everyone asked me what will I be going to do. When we were stepping out of the car, I realised I was holding Jimin's arm so long. 

"Sorry for hitting you. Did it hurt?" I asked worriedly to him. "No its okay" he said with his eye smile.

"Let's go inside we will go inside separately. Okay?" Hoseok said. 

"Jimin you come with us" Jungkook dragged him. "You take Areum with you also. Let everyone know that she is yours" I said to Taehyung. 

"What about you?" Yoongi asked. "First you all guys enter; I will come after you. Go ahead" I said calmly. 

They all headed inside. "Bangtan" "Oppa" "Who is that new girl with them" "Is that boy the hidden 7th member of Bangtan" "He is so hot and cute" "Is she V's girlfriend" "She is beautiful also".

I heard screams from inside as I was standing outside the main entrance of the hall.

After 4 or 5 mins of screaming I entered the hallway filled with students. "Wow, another new girl" "She is cute and hot also" "She will beat Luna's beauty" "I should ask her out" I heard many voices. 

I internally screamed and jumped in my heart. It was the first time in my life getting attention from everyone in a good way. 

No one was throwing bad comments like I got in past. "Hello, new girl may I help you to find the Principal's office" a boy asked with a smirk on his face. "No thank you. I can ask someone else to help me or find out myself" I replied. "She got some attitude" his friend remarked.

I just shrugged and past them and went straight towards a group of boys at the end of the hallway who I recognized as Bangtan and Areum in the middle. 

"Hey boys. I am new here. Can you please show me the Principal's office" I said winking. Their eyes widened. 

"Sure. We already have 2 new friends." Jin said winking back understanding what I was doing and pointing Jimin and Areum. 

"My lady this way" Jungkook said grabbing my wrist softly. We all went inside the Principal's room. 

"Ohh. Bangtan and new 3 kids. You must me Ms Taehee, Ms Areum and Mr Jimin?" he asked pointing the 3 of us. We nodded. 

"It's a pleasure to meet you all. I have made your timetable's same as Bangtan. You all will be having the same classes. Except your extra subject" he explained.

I nodded like a good student but "We know. Can you please give us our new schedules. We may get late" Yoongi said coldly. Of course, he is lazy to stand all the day here.

The Principal handed us the schedules. As we walked in the hallway "You have great acting skills Taehee" Jimin threw his arm around my shoulders. 

"Hehehe.. I know that I am good at acting shortie" I stuck out my tongue. "You" he growled as I escaped and started running from him. He ran after me.

We had reached in front of our class from all running and panting. They all entered the class leaving Jimin, Areum and Me outside. We 3 now entered the class.  

♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。゜♥。゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。