Chapter 29

Jin pov

It's a week since Taehee's death. 

We had a funeral ceremony also. 

Since the funeral Jimin is a mess, he is shouting, getting angry on all the people coming on his way in school or the office. He has gone crazy and also started acting cold also except at home. He rarely talks with us. But he always carries a lip balm ball everytime with him.

Jungkook is also acting the same like Jimin. Jungkook has spent all his time with Taehee since childhood, he looked upon her like an elder sister and she always treated him her younger brother too. 

The cheerful fluff of sunshine Hoseok has stopped smiling. He only drinks a lot and silently cries alone at night.

Yoongi only sleeps or is found having sex to relieve his sadness in clubs. 

Namjoon is also trying to act mature but also can't control his anger and sadness. At night time he is breaking and throwing everything in his hand on the walls.

Taehyung is the most affected, no one has heard a word from him. He is talks to himself sometimes. He only eats once a day or sometimes skips also. I can understand his pain, I also have a twin (Namjoon).

Areum and I on the other hand trying to calm and handle everything. She guards Jungkook and Jimin specially so that they don't do something stupid. But she secretly cries seeing Taehyung's condition. 

I had no other choice but call all the parent to come here tomorrow morning.

Our father was heartbroken on the news of losing his only daughter. 

-

I heard another shatter from above the kitchen. Must be Namjoon again.

I went inside his room but he was sleeping peacefully. I ran to next room from his. 

Yoongi's room. 

I opened his room to see a glass pieces shattered everywhere

"Taehee you can't leave us like this. Who is going to call me so sweetly like you always did? Who will understand this cold piece of shit" he yelled crying. "Taehee comeback" he squeezed himself in the corner of the room. 

"Did someone say Taehee? Is she back?" I heard a voice which was more like a whisper. I turned around to see Taehyung holding a tiger plushie.