Chapter 32

Taehee pov

Today was my chance Yeonjun was not at his apartment. He went with his mother for a dinner.

I somehow got his room's duplicate keys and entered his apartment room. It was not really clean, I searched through his closet cupboard drawers everything.

One drawer was not opening properly, I pulled it with all my strength.

That's it, I saw the pack of injections. I silently took a piece from it as I was going out of his room, I heard the front door unlocking. 

Shit, I hid under the bed immediately. "Oh my son, it was very nice having a peaceful dinner with you. We should spend quality time with each other" a heard the bitch's voice. 

Why in the hell is she here!!

"Yeonjun are you giving her the correct dosages?" she asked. "Yes mom" Yeonjun answered. Why do I feel suspicious? 

"Okay son, I leaving now. Take care, bye bye" she said as I heard the door getting closing. I sighed in relief. 

"Get out from there. Its dusty" Yeonjun said as he looked at me under the bed. I widened my eyes "How did you know I am here?" I asked slipping out from there. 

"My door was unlocked fool. My mom couldn't know" he replied. 

"Yeonjun as you can see for last one month, we have been good. I think you should answer me once truthfully" I said. 

"Wh-hat?" he slightly shuttered in nervousness. 

"Tell what does medicine in the injection do? Does it any way at all help with my amnesia. Because I have been taking this past 3 months but no results" I said showing the injection. 

He looked very nervous. I took his hand and interlocked with mine. 

"Swear on me, on our friendship Yeonjun. Tell me the truth" I deeply looked at him. 

"I- I am-m r-eally s-or-ry Noona" he bursted in tears and hugged me tightly

"I am really sorry. I did as mom told me to. But I knew I was doing something wrong that's why I gave a less dosage" he cried more. 

"Shhuu...its okay but tell me what does it do? I was already suspicious for a month" I patted him. He sniffled

"It keeps the amnesia and doesn't allow your mind to remember anything. I really still don't know who were you in the past" he said. 

"Okay let's make a deal. How about you stop giving me these drugs and we keep our friendship together. I am sure I will get my memories soon and will return back from where I belong. We don't have to marry. I love you as my little brother you know. Okay?" I said smiling. 

He smiled back nodding "I love you too Noona. I never had a sister too" he said as I gave a small peck on his forehead and returned to my room. 

-