Chapter 1

"Miss!!" someone called from outside the door. "Yes?" I asked opening my room's door. It was our butler. 

"Miss, you will be going to the same university as the boys. The Black Swan" he informed. "And what about Areum?" I asked out of curiosity. He nodded in response that she will be also joining. 

"Your books and other study materials will be coming in sometime" he said. I thanked him and he left. 

He is our butler and kind of manager too. He manages the topics related to school and our house. 

Oh, I forgot to introduce myself, silly of me. I am Kim Taehee, 18 years. The youngest daughter of the Kim's. 

My father is run's the biggest mafia of South Korea and Asia. I have 3 elder brothers. Kim Seokjin and Kim Namjoon both 19 years and twins. And Kim Taehyung my elder twin.

Mr. Jeon is father's childhood friend he has two children named Jeon Jungkook and Jeon Areum (who is my childhood best friend) both 18 and twins. 

My father has two younger sisters. So, my cousin is Min Yoongi 19 years as my father's sister (my Aunt) had married to Mr. Min. Another cousin is Jung Hoseok 19 years as my father's other sister had married to Mr. Jung.

So, THE KIM'S, THE JEON'S, THE MIN'S AND THE JUNG'S together run the biggest mafia and business of Asia. This is my family. 

We all share the same tattoo on our backs. It is compulsory to have it when we reach the age of 18. Only the members from the family and the high posts have the tattoo. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Tattoo👆

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, Namjoon, Seokjin, Taehyung, Jungkook, Areum, Yoongi, Hoseok and Me we all live all together. Our parents would sometimes visit us, to be honest twice a year maybe only. 

I and Taehyung didn't get enough attention from the age of 6 from my parents because of their work. But I know our parents love us but just couldn't give us time. All our brothers have taken care of us.

We all live in a Mansion given to us by our all parents. A huge mansion. I and Areum went to only girl's high school till now.

To tell the truth I was a nerd back then in school and was bullied. I could not fight back as I didn't want to reveal my fake act of nerd.

 I always acted to be weak to hide the truth and got bullied and beaten up sometimes. But Areum always rescued me.

 Everyone knew that she was the daughter of a rich business man, and I a nerd and disgusting girl who always sticked to Areum. 

That was my life in high school. But now I will be going to a university with all my brothers and Areum. 

It is the same place where my brothers were reading. The campus has both a high school and University. Only the rich can go there. 'The Black Swan'

But I and Areum went to a reputed girl's high school. Our parents sent us there because they told that it was a school for education and extra curriculum activities especially for girls.

And before you all ask about my love life I rather answer before. I am single. But I have a crush since childhood he is my father's best friend Mr. Park's son Park Jimin 18 years. I like him a lot but I don't know he liked me back or just saw me as a friend or sister. Their family also has the tattoo on their back. Its the symbol of being one of us.

That means Jimin and I have the same tattoo. Bwahaha
-

But he went with his family as Mr. Park had expand their territory in America when we were 10 years only. I still remember the day at airport when he was going to leave, we were hugging each other very tight like attached with glue. 

It was very difficult to separate us. We both cried a lot. "I will return back Pop" he said to me "Chimmy!!". I still remember those words.

Oh, yes, he called me Pop actually referring lollipop, it was difficult to say the full word for him. I would call him Chim or Chimmy. Well we are in little contact though. "When will you comeback Chim?" I was in my deep thoughts then someone broke it. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bangtan

♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。゜♥。゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。

{A/N- The 'Kim Taehee' here is not the korean actress note it. She is not related anyway here, Taehee is just a common name that's is why I used it in this story. Just imagine yourself in place of Taehee if you wish. Please don't give any hate to the characters. Thank you}