Chapter 22

Taehee pov

"Ohh.. That well then I have to start from the first. So....." I was cut 

"No wait we want to listen also"

"What are you guys doing here" I asked softly. 

"Taehee~ah  you are my twin, I can know when you tell lies to me" Taehyung smiled at me. 

"We will talk about that later but tell us what you were going to start" Namjoon said. 

"Yes" Jimin back hugged me. 

"So, when we were in high school, Areum and I had a friend her name was" I was cut by Areum "Yuna bitch was her name" she said.

"Why does this name sounds familiar??" Jungkook mumbled.

"We 3 were great friends for 4 years but then suddenly she started bugging me to tell me about you all and show her your pics and give your numbers but I would just change the topic" I explained. 

"Just last year one day she came when Areum was absent she went for some practice with you guys. Yuna that day said many things and bullied me" I completed firmly. 

"Last year means when you and Areum excused that you were ambushed by the enemies?" Hoseok asked and I slightly nodded while Jimin was caressing my palm to calm me. 

"Oh god my poor baby got so much hurt" Jin kissed my forehead. 

"THAT BITCH WILL PAY" two of them yelled in anger. Namjoon and Yoongi

"Naah its fine. We will not do anything, if we do she will know our secret" I assured. 

"We will just kill her" Jimin growled. 

"We are letting her go bcoz of you. But if she does anything again I swear to my gun I will kill her myself" Jin said. 

"Wow Jin Hyung just swear on his gun which means he is super pissed" Taehyung said in my ears which caused me to giggle. 

"But Hyung's doesn't the name Yuna seem familiar?" Jungkook asked. 

"Yes she seems familiar" I admitted. 

"Luna from Black Swan and Yuna sound familiar dumbo" Areum said. 

"Their names rhyme that's why you feel it familiar" Namjoon said which caused Jungkook mouth 'O'. 

"Let it go. JIMIN do you know you are alive now cause Taehee forgave you?" Yoongi eyed Jimin. 

"What do you mean?" I raised an eyebrow to Yoongi then turned to Taehyung. "Umm we kind of listened everything through Cctv" he awkwardly smiled. 

"KIM TAEHYUNG I GIVE YOU 3 SECONDS TO RUN FOR YOUR LIFE" I shouted chasing him. 

"I am so,oo..oorry oww sooorrry ow ow" he said as I pulled his ear lifting him up. 

"So Jimin actually do you know to dared to raid our cargo?" Areum asked. 

"Yes I just got the information now. It's Lee's men" Jimin said. 

"What!! He again? Why does he always try to mess with us after so many defeats" Jungkook groaned. 

"He has to payback" Jin said. 

"We should attack" Namjoon instructed. 

"Let's make a plan before that" Yoongi said and we all hummed in response. 

After some hours we finally made our plan. 

"Guys as we have finalized our plan, and it's time for the mission let's go" Jin said.