Chapter 28

Taehee pov

"Are you two dating?" Areum asked out of nowhere. Jungkook, Hana and I gave an awkward laugh and waved off. I gave a glare to Jungkook to stop his lovey dovey stuff. 

Soon we returned home and Jimin carried me to my room like a baby. After he placed me in bed he filled my face with butterfly kisses causing me to giggle. 

"Taehee I think you should sleep, I will wake you up for dinner" he said tucking me to the bed and pecked my lips. "I love your lip balm!!" he shouted closing the door.

I smiled but then came to work mode. 

I scrolled through many online shopping sites to find a special gift for Taehyung. Our birthday is on this Sunday, the day of the mission. I think after our mission we can celebrate in relieve atleast. 

After much struggle I found the most appropriate gift for my cute twin. But the delivery will be on the next day of our birthday. It's okay. 

After dinner Jimin insisted to sleep with me which I gladly accepted. 

I woke up I felt something weird down there. I pulled the covers from my body to a dick inserted inside me. 

I looked over Jimin who was peacefully sleeping.

"PARK JIMIN!! TAKE THAT THING OUT OF ME NOW" I yelled waking him up. 

"Baby don't tell my dick a thing. It is the cause to make you feel good. And I once read cockwarming is good for health" he replied pulling the covers to his head. I smacked him hard. 

Days nights in school and office pretty good are going well. 

And of course Jimin's many tantrums to kiss me everywhere and everytime so that his lips don't go dry. He is obsessed with my lips balm I think.

-

~Taehee and Taehyung's Birthday and the day of mission~

"Happy Birthday to you~" they all sang waking me up. 

Taehyung slept in my room to have some twin time. We both talked the whole night maybe remembering about past. Taehyung is someone I can't ever leave, he is way precious like a baby. 

"Our babies are grown up" Jin fake cried holding Yoongi. 

"I know Oppa, but first we have to complete our mission and take revenge from that Lee then celebrate" I said. Before going inside to have a bath Jimin came in. 

"Baby, Happy Birthday!! I love you, remember that" he cupped my face and we had a long passionate kiss. I love him, how am I gonna find someone like him. I just wish all these bad happenings stop and we all can a happy life. 

-

We got ready and went down to the basement. "Taehyung you are going to stay inside the van while we get inside the building. I got information from our men Lee will be that abandoned building. It is probably his hideout, he has nice stuff there also" Namjoon said. 

Suddenly Jimin's phone rang and he picked it up. "What the hell!! That coward needs hostage" Jimin shouted in the call cutting it. 

"We have another problem also. That coward Lee has kidnapped some kids from a play school nearby and kept them as hostages. The police are trying to calm the parents" he said. We all groaned.