Chapter 40(Final)

Taehee pov

It's been 2 years already and we all shifted back to Korea. Yeonjun, Beomgyu, Soobin, Taehyun and Kai are going to graduate. Jimin also got his gun back which we bought for me. The main speciality of the gun was that it was only one of its type with diamond and made up of rare expensive metal and my name engraved in it. 

Bangtan, Areum and me graduated last year only and Hana gave birth to 1 beautiful girl last too. The little one is her daddy's and uncle's girl. I sometimes get jealous because Jimin gives his all attention to her. He cuddles with her and she ignores me. Literally a small kid has an audacity to ignore me but after all she is my niece. She has nice interactions with me when we are both alone. 

But now my current problem is worse from all this. The new secretary who joined in Jimin's company is a bitch. Jenna. I instead of working watch her getting touchy with everyone in the cctv. 

She freaking tried to touch my man's Jibooty which only belongs to me. Yes my man. 

Whenever if she gets chance she flirts with my brothers too. Hana and Areum also mentioned about this to me. I have two choices, either kill her or kill her. Yeah. Areum specially gave me huge knife to stab that girl to death cause she winked at Taehyung. I will just take her eyes out.

I tucked the knife and gun in my pocket nicely and was making my way to The Park's building only to be stopped by Yoongi. "I know where are you going" he grinned at me. 

"Please don't tell Jimin" I pleaded. "Naah don't worry. Just cut that bitch's finger properly for me. I don't like her" he replied as I smiled. 

----

"KIM TAEHEE!!" Jimin's voice boomed in my meeting hall. Taehyung, Namjoon and Areum were surprised seeing him shouting. Yoongi and I secretly took glances and gulped nervously. 

"I am sorry but it was your favourite sister's idea" I pointed at Areum who was sitting on Taehyung's lap.

Since then Jimin has been ignoring me for last 1 week now. Ughhh!! I hate silent treatment. 

Today Namjoon took me with him in the car to a certain place which I don't know. It was a park. The same park where I first time confessed my love to Jimin in nursery class.

~Flashback~

"Hahaha...look at him. He is so chubby and always call for his Mom. Mommy Mommy!! No one loves him" a little boy mocked small 6 year old Jimin. 

I came in sucking my thumb near them. "Yaah!! Don't talk with him like that" I shouted at them. "Hi pretty Taehee" the same boy who mocked Jimin blushed seeing me. 

"He is a bad boy. No one loves him. Come with me. I will give you my candies" I snorted hearing him. "Who said no one loves him?" I pushed them on the grassy ground. 

I cupped Jimin's little face in my hands "I love you~" and pecked his nose. Jimin was fifty shades of pink and red. 

"Yaah!! You can't push me like this. My father is a very dangerous person. He can sue you" the boy on the ground laughed like a maniac. "And my father can shoot with real guns" Namjoon came in hugging me. Taehyung and Jungkook were hugging the shit out of Chim. All my brothers surrounded us. 

"I am sorry. I didn't know" the boy whimpered and ran out of there. 

"Thank you Pop" Jimin fiddled his fingers. "I am always here for you" I hugged him and he cutely pecked my lips and ran away. "I love you too!!" he shouted and hid inside a bush to avoid hitting from my elder bros that day.