Chapter 37

Taehee pov

I wore a mask so Jimin would think I am still W. Namjoon dropped me infront of Jimin's office. 

"Miss you can't enter inside" the security said who I know very well. 

"Psst Mr. Fatty I am Taehee" I whisper yelled at him. "Don't lie okay Taehee died" he replied. 

"Ohh really then I suppose then you aren't the person who broke Mr.Min's car glasses or you didn't once angrily peed on Mrs. Jung's car also?" I smirked inside the mask.

"You are definitely Kim Taehee. Please enter but sir's room is locked with password. When everyone is out if the office he locks his room. It is the top floor 1st room" he said. 

"I know Mr.Fatty, it's his habit. I will deal with it" I smiled and entered the hallways. I looked over his door which had a beautiful password lock. 

I typed the words giggling. 'I GOT JAMS'. 

"He didn't change at all" I said as the door opened. I looked at him, he was too engrossed into the computer screen to realise someone entered inside. 

I walked and pushed him away from the table and sat on his lap. "Hi Jiminie" I said in a flirty voice. 

"W?? How did you know I work here? But wait how did you my real name? What are doing on my lap?!!" he asked with widened eyes. 

He looks so cute!!!

"Why can't I sit on your lap?" our faces inches away from each other. 

"No!! This place is reserved for her. You already know. Get up" he got angry. 

"Oh really? But I think that place only belongs to me" I mentally pouted saying. 

"What the hell are you talking??!! I just got friendly with you now you are trying to stalk me and dare to sit on my lap!!??!!" he shouted at my face pushing me off. I dusted the fake dust standing up. 

"I thought to do this at the last but you didn't left me choice" I said dropping my mask. 

Before he could see my face properly I pressed my lips on his. 

It wasn't passionate at all. Hunger and anger. He pulled away suddenly and opened his eyes. "T-taehee" he shuttered out and bent on his knees. 

"Why!! No I can't be hallucinating" he screamed holding his head. 

"I am not a hallucination baby" I held his chin. 

"Look at me" I commanded. "You died, didn't you? Are you now trying to scare me like a ghost entering W's body? Do you want revenge? Are you a ghost now?" he questioned. 

"No baby I didn't die that die okay? Stop crying like a baby first" I hugged him. 

"If you are real don't fade away like always. Please I beg you" he cried on my shoulder. 

"Shhush......never in my dreams I can imagine leaving you my chim. I love you Chim. I missed you" I said. "I missed you too. I love you Pop" he said between the hiccups. 

I stood up properly and gave him a glass of water. "Drink and sit properly I will explain properly" I smiled at him. "No come sit her on my lap. You kind of look cute in that dress" he patted his lap. 

"What!! I am wearing a sexy dress. Areum gave me this. How can you call this cute?" I scoffed. 

"You look sexy and hot when you are naked and sleeping beside me baby" he said his raspy voice. 

"I missed your kiss really. I missed when you smudged your lip balm on me. Those sweet cherry lips" he pecked my lips again.

I sat on his lap like he requested and told his what happened from my amnesia to how Lee's wife forced me marry Yeonjun.