Chapter 10

"Luna Lunatic. Well it really suits and sounds nice" Namjoon said. "I agree" Jungkook raised his hands. "We all agree". Our table was filled with laughs and happy talks.

After our classes ended, we all returned to back home. And now I am working in the computer with Taehyung. 

We both are expert's in hacking actually, but we are learning more also. 

"I am hungry let's bring some snacks" I suggested. He nodded. "We have been working from last 3 hours. Shut the work now, we will watch a movie together in my new laptop" he said showing his new laptop which he brought day before yesterday. 

He opened it and "Ahh...Namjoon Hyung" Taehyung yelled. Namjoon came running "What happened?" he asked. 

Others also surrounded hearing Taehyung's yell. "Hyung, how is there Virus in my laptop. I think I gave you yesterday?" Taehyung said to Namjoon. He scratched his nape. "I..I was " he shuttered standing still. 

"Taehyung show me your laptop". I immediately checked the history and got a very interesting thing. 

"I know why you got virus in your lapi. Our Oppa yesterday night surfed www.bunnyporn.com for the whole night" I said in a loud voice to let everyone hear. "bunnypo?" Jungkook asked innocently. 

"Namjoon, how many times I have to say you not to watch porn, especially in others laptop or computer" Jin shouted. Without saying anything Namjoon ran away. 

"Yah Kim Namjoon come back here. Didn't you hear Jin" Yoongi yelled. 

"Can anyone tell me what's going on. What porn? What is a pornobunny? If nobody answers me, I will search about it on Google myself" Jungkook asked and glared at everyone. 

Everyone's eyes widened. "Kook is so naive" Hoseok sighed. Areum was calming Taehyung. "Taehee at least you answer me" he said holding my hand. I shrugged.

"Well, the site name I said is a porn site. You know se.." I and Jimin were was cut by Jin. "No dirty talk in this house". He pouted and I gave a 'what the fuck' face.

~Next day~

We headed to school like yesterday. We had some time before the classes to start. I went to my locker and opened it. 

Piles of cards flooded from it. I picked one it was like a love letter. Actually, they all were. 

"Wow!! Loads of love letters on the second day only?" Areum grinned who was standing next to me. "I will take all of them to home and read each and everyone" I said in a loud voice to make aware the people who gave the letters to me. 

I saw some boys biting and licking their lips. I gave a disgusted look and went to class. 

"Why are you late? Didn't we all come together?" Jin whisper shouted at me. "Shh..... I had to deal with things in my locker" I replied shushing him. 

"No, she was dealing with 100 love letters" Areum said in a loud voice. Thank god the teacher has not arrived yet, but now I am trouble due to Areum. 

"What!?" Bangtan together yelled. I am fucked up. "I actually.." I tried to say then my savior came inside the classroom. 

The teacher has arrived inside the class. "She saved my ass today" I mumbled under my breath. But Bangtan's shots of glares didn't stop. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is me👆😂

♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。゜♥。゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。