Chapter 8

They all entered the class leaving Jimin, Areum and Me outside. We 3 now entered the class. 

"Woah, all the hotties are entering one after another" I heard a murmur. I looked at both of them who were standing next to me. We slightly giggled.

"Ohh you must be the new students" the teacher said who just entered. "Yes". 

"Please introduce yourselves". "I am Taehee. Please take care of me" I said slightly bowing.

"I am Areum. I hope we get along" Areum said bowing. 

"I am Jimin. I just transferred from America. Please treat me nicely" Jimin said. 

"Taehee please take the seat next to Jin". "Areum take the seat vacant next to Taehyung" "Jimin please take the seat the next to Luna".

I saw Jin waving at me from the back. Areum happily went Taehyung and Jimin he had an unreadable face. He sat next to that Luna girl. So, the seating arrangement was like this.

__________________________________________________________

Seating Arrangemet

    Jimin        Luna        | Girl 1 Girl 2 | Areum Taehyung

Jungkook Namjoon | Taehee Jin | Yoongi Hoseok

____________________________________________________________

"I am Mr Lee. Your homeroom teacher and Maths teacher" the teacher introduced. "Let's start with the first chapter. Open your books" he instructed. 

"Taehee share me your book. I didn't bring mine" Jin said to me. "Did you forgot to bring today or is its everyday?" I asked slowly so that the teacher doesn't listen to us. 

"Every time" he smiled shamelessly. "Woah. Now I know why you score less than Namjoon Oppa, take it I have already covered the chapter" I said handing him the book. 

"Really? So, interested in studies" he said patting my head. "Taehee. I broke my scale and Jungkook doesn't have a one. Hand me yours" Namjoon said to me. I gave him mine. 

Many students were watching us.

"Don't break mine" I said to him. He nodded went back to his notebook. I was constructing the diagrams told by the teacher then my pencil fell down from my hands. 

I stood up and went to pick it up. When I bent to pick it up which was near Namjoon's table, I saw a hand slowly snarling around Jimin's body. 

That Luna girl was slowly trying to get her body close to Jimin. Then I got a message in my phone I opened it and saw.

Chim- Do you also wanna eat me? Do I even look tasty?

Me- No way I want to eat you. Yuck! But why do you ask?

Chim-Because this girl beside me is trying to eat me alive now.

Me- Silly boy. Just tell her to stop.

Chim- She looks mentally ill, I don't want to talk to crazy people. She will get scared of me.

Me- I am doing something wait.

Chim- If this wasn't school or she wouldn't have been a girl. I would have buried a bullet in side her head.

Me- Woah woah. Calm down

I immediately signaled Jungkook who was looking at me. He immediately put his head under the desk and saw what that girl was trying to do. 

He whispered to Namjoon. And took his water bottle and knowingly poured water on her head. "What the hell" the girl yelled making the whole class stare at her. 

"I am sorry and not sorry. Your bad" Namjoon said with a smirk. She immediately stood up and asked the teacher and went to the washroom. Her two minions followed her. 

The teacher didn't scold Namjoon or anyone. Wow the teacher's also don't care or dare to scold them. Jimin turned around and mouthed thank you and kept a pout on his face. 

♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。゜♥。゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。