Chapter 18

Taehee pov

I woke by the sun rays hitting on my face. Oh, I forgot the curtains. 

My eyes stared at the sleeping beautiful figure next to me hugging me tightly. 

I caressed his face "How could god make someone so beautiful?" I said.

"No, baby you are the most beautiful" he said in his raspy voice.

"You are awake? Sorry for being cliché" I said nuzzling into his neck to hide my blush. 

"Before you honey. Don't hide that cute face of yours" he said pecking my cheeks and slowly moving towards my lips. 

"I haven't brushed my teeth. My breath stinks" I said pushing him off. 

"I don't care" he said giving a quick peck. 

"Yaah, go get ready its already time we have to go to office" I said. He shrugged and went.

-

Well I forgot to tell my new schedule.

From Monday to Friday we all go to school in morning then office in evening and at night for missions sometimes. 

On Saturday and Sunday full day in office and night time mission and other works. We have some rest on Sunday's.

Today is Saturday so full day office and work.

-

I was fiddling my fingers as I was sitting on my seat of my office room. 

I was checking the forms of new people who were going join in our mafia work. 

Jin and Taehyung Oppa took their test. 

I was just seeing their family background, other criminal records.

Jin, Namjoon, Taehyung and I are in the same building. 

On the left to our building was the Jeon's where Jungkook and Areum work.

On right was the Park's where Jimin works, then next to it is the Min's where Yoongi works and the last one is the Jung's where Hoseok is now. 

We are the bosses now. Our parents have given their positions to us and said its time to learn. 

We happily took it because it was our dream too. We know that we are good in that line and work. 

It was obvious we had to take over. And to be honest I love my work, sometimes it gives stress but with everyone on my side and Jimin it makes it easy to handle.

-

~Flashback~

"Oh, our kids are here" Mrs. Park exclaimed as well sat on the big restaurant's table. 

"So, Mom and Dad why did you all call us here?" Namjoon asked.

"Children, we were thinking that you all should take over our positions now" Mr. Min said.

"Okay, done from when?" I asked.

"Wow, you agreed so quickly?" Mr. Park asked.

"Of course. We all are trained from age of 10" Hoseok said.

"Yaah, and we love this work dad" Jin said to our Dad.

All the parents smiled at us.

"We are so proud to have kids like you" Mr. Jung said.

"Yes we all are" My dad spoke. I feel emotional wow my dad is proud. 

"We all hope you will work well" he said.

"Yes, Mr. Kim we will" Jimin said lightly pressing my thighs to assure me.  

~End of flashback~

-

So, yeah Boss the leader of Asia's biggest company and Mafia. 

Me and Namjoon basically look over the business, company work and mafia work too.

And Jin and Taehyung look after the mafia and train them. 

A huge responsibility on shoulders. The others looked after their respective mafia and company also.

My telephone rang and I picked it up immediately. "Yes?" I asked in a firm voice. 

"Hello. Mam you have to immediately come to the Park's building Sir Jimin doesn't look in a good mood, he looks more scary than usual. Please come and calm him down" the voice from the other side spoke. 

It was his secretary. She was young single mom. She had been Mr. Park's one of most trusted person. 

She is now Jimin's secretary and assistant. But she was afraid of Jimin a lot because of his attitude, and she knew Jimin had a big soft spot for Bangtan and especially me.

"Okay, I am heading out"

♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。゜♥。゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。