Chapter 20

Taehee pov

I ran towards my car and drove back to home. 

I want to cry and shout, let all the bad feelings go out of me. 

I called Taehyung and said my stomach was aching so I was going back home. 

I locked our basement door and started shooting on the wall thinking how I should have shot these bullets last year inside school on the bitch's chest.

~ Flashback (1 years before) ~

"Hey Yuna, Good Morning" I smiled at my friend Yuna. 

"Oh see the nerd is here. Where is your so called bestie Areum I can't find her. Did she abandon you too because of you being so clingy to everyone" Yuna laughed with group of girls who are the really bitches of the school. 

"Yuna why are with these girls they are bad influence" I whispered to her but she pulled my hair harshly and threw me on the floor. 

"I am their leader you slut" 

"Sl..u..t.t.t??" I shuttered. 

"Didn't you tell me you have 3 elder brothers and other guy friends?? Don't you sleep with them every day" she laughed. 

"Yes of course I will sleep with them they are brothers" I said innocently. 

"Hah, this girl doesn't know which type of sleep is Yuna is saying" one of the girls from the bitch group said kicking me on my stomach. 

Everyone one inside the canteen hall laughed and some showed me pity face. 

I hated that scenario. 

"We are talking about how you have sex with your own brothers" another girl roared in laughter. 

I was shocked at their words. 

They kicked and slapped me severely, then Yuna slowly took out a knife from her pocket and traced around my neck. 

"Why are you doing this Yuna you are my friend. I thought we are best friends" I shuttered. 

"Haha one wrong move or you again talk I will slit your throat" she snapped. 

"You thought I was your friend? Hah you were very wrong. I just tried to use you, when I came to know that you 3 brothers and they are extremely handsome from Areum and you to do my classwork and homework. I tried to talk about your brothers with you but you would always change the topic. You refused to show me their photos and didn't give me their numbers" she growled tearing my skirt and then my uniform. 

"This is for saying no to Yuna the one and only me" she stabbed the knife on my arm then my stomach. 

I didn't cry in help I was silent and controlled my urge to cry.

*Benefit of being born in a mafia family*

"WOW, I see you are pretty strong to resist the pain. Well then you will go through this every day until you beg forgiveness and cry for help" she smirked and walked away. 

"I will never forget this betrayal" I mumbled before passing out. 

Some good children of the students called Areum to inform about the incident and she immediately took me to the hospital.

I told my brothers that I was ambushed that's why I got injured and stabbed. 

When I was alone with Areum inside the room "Areum I think I might I have become infertile because Yuna stabbed me deep in the lower stomach" I laughed. 

"HAHA.. You are really crazy. She didn't stab you so deep and don't worry no part of you reproductive system or any organ is damaged. I already talked with the doctor it wasn't deep the knife only went inside your skin" she assured me. 

From that day Yuna would throw food or drinks on me and many types other bullying stuff. 

I never didn't cry or apologize. 

I became more concentrated in studies, training and hacking also with my brothers.

~End of Flashback~

Jimin pov

Realization hit me like a bus, when she ran away. 

Gross, fuck. I yelled at her.

I am hated myself now for doing that. 

I hurt her.

I pulled my hair and ran following her but she took her car and went far away. 

I knew if I called any one of the Hyungs, Taehyung or Jungkook they will kill me for hurting Taehee. 

"Only this person can help me" I said clicking the caller id. 

"Hello~" 

 "Hello I think I made a huge mistake" I said. 

♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。゜♥。゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。

{A/N- Sorry for lame chapter but this was the past of Taehee from 1 year before in high school}

Please don't forget to vote, comment and share.

💜💜💜