Chapter 25

Taehee pov

"Jungkook I think she is not a nice girl" I cringed. Jungkook was on the way to tear up. "Oh no no, don't cry Kookie. Iwasjustmessingwithyousheisaverynicegirlsheisnotcheatingonyou" I said in one breath. 

"Huh? I couldn't understand a word or two also" he replied wiping his tears. 

"I was just saying that I was just messing with you she is a very nice girl. She is not cheating on you. She is beautiful and cute" I said and he widened his eyes. 

"Ow..oow..ow I am sorry..ouch" I whined as he slapped my arm and head. "I was almost on my way to cry you idiot and cancel my date today" he shouted. 

"What date? Today? Oh my god really?" he nodded. 

"I will start making your wedding plans after the mission. Can I also go with you. Please please" I joined my hands and pleaded. "Umm..let me think" he acted. 

"Yah!" I flicked his head. 

"Okay okay let me ask her. And don't make anything awkward for her" he said. I nodded like a child. 

He dialed the girl "Jagiya~ Its Jungkook. Actually my friend wants to meet you today in the date. Are you okay with it?" he said in the call.

"Thank you so much. I love you. Meet me soon" he blabbered cutting the phone. 

"Jagiyaa!! I love you~" I laughed. "What did she tell?" I asked. 

"She said it's okay. You know I am going to see her for the first time today. I haven't seen her nor did she. I fell in love just by hearing her voice and texts. She also accepts I am a mafia and my work" he smiled. 

"Aww, true cute teenage love. I checked her social media, she is beautiful and looks like a good girl, but shy type" I fangirled. 

"Hey but don't say about it to the others. I will tell them myself later. But did you say shy? She is the opposite. She is super horny sometimes" he replied in a cool way. 

"WHAT!!" 

"Okay, go get ready if you want to join me. The date is at 8pm. I see its 7 pm now. Go..."he said pushing me out of his room. I ran to my room and changed into something simple. I don't want to stand out in their 'date'. 

{A/N- Gurl you say this👆simple??}

The girl's name is Choi Hana, I guess she will control our Jungkook the Maknae. 

"Ready?" I asked knocking Jungkook's door which just few metres away from mine. 

"Yes! How do I look?" he opened the door and did a pose like a model.