Chapter 17

Jimin pov

Today is really a special day in my whole life. Taehee had kissed me. Holy fuck she kissed me.

Oh god her sugar lips were perfectly fitting with mine. It was a short kiss but it was surely memorable.

I confessed my feelings for Taehee in front of everyone. I was shocked when Taehyung said that Taehee had feelings for me when we were kids. 

But more interesting was that I had mutual feelings for her too since childhood. 

She is someone who gives me the reason to smile. 

When I was in America people feared me for my cold attitude, I only have a soft spot for my family, Bangtan, Areum she is like a little sister and especially Taehee for whom I can sacrifice my life. 

She doesn't like a person by appearance or anything else, she only focuses on the person's heart. 

When we were younger, I used to be chubby. Some people made fun of me. But there was she who motivated me, made me love myself, the person who made my heart flutter 'Kim Taehee'.

-

After we came inside home, I went to Taehee's room. We had to complete what we had to start at school😏. I locked the door from inside and pinned her to the wall. 

"So, Baby do you remember what you had started at school today" I asked seductively. 

Smile crept her face as I crashed my lips on hers.

It's the second time but I felt the taste of her lips again. I knew I will never have enough. 

She was kissing me back. The kiss started becoming sloppy. 

She slipped her tongue inside my mouth. Oh lord she is so dominant and straight forward. I did the same, I tasted every part of her tongue. Little moans escaping our mouths and lips.

I don't know how much time did the kiss lasted as we both parted to get some oxygen. Her face looked she hadn't enough. 

She cupped my face again pressed her lips onto me. She was desperate and I was needy. 

"Cherry flavor? Huh?" I asked. "Stupid. But it was really a hot kiss" she said lightly hitting my arm as we both laid on her bed. 

"Yes, it was" I admitted. "You know I had to wait for 12 years to taste that beautiful plump lips of yours" she said cuddling me. 

"Me too"

"Ok lets sleep, I am tired" I said as I pulled her closer to my torso. She snuggled into me after sometime I heard her sweet snore. 

She looks so cute while sleeping. Then my eyes also shut as I drifted to lalalaland.

--

Jimin: I learnt this lalalaland from the author. And I feel cringe at this😑

Author: Shut up and go to lalalaland now.

--

3rd person pov

"Hyung, I saw him going inside her room" Jungkook mumbled to his Hyung's. 

"I heard small moans from inside also" Taehyung said.

"So? Why were you two eavesdropping?" Yoongi said annoyed. 

"They had to, what if he does something wrong" Jin said like a worried brother. 

"You heard moans?" Namjoon asked. Jungkook and Taehyung nodded. 

"Are they having sex?"

"Shut up Hyung they are not kids" Hoseok defended.

"Yes they will not do that. They may be only kissing" Areum said. 

"We should see what they are doing to confirm. Areum bring the spare keys" Jin ordered.

Areum frowned.

They unlocked the door to see two figures snuggled with each other. 

Jin walked to them and pecked on their heads. 

Others tugged them nicely inside the comforter. "I knew the kids will not do things like that" Yoongi said. 

"He took my place today" Taehyung fake cried.

"Don't worry you can sleep with me today" Areum said to her boyfriend. He happily nodded. They all went back to their own rooms to sleep.

♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。゜♥。゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。

{A/N- How was Jimin's first pov? 

I always wanted a worried and sweet brother like Jin😣}