Special Chapter

Taehee pov

"How can that Park do this to me?!! He left me just for him. Why!!? Oppa why did he leave me for Jungkook" I sobbed in Yoongi's arms and he patted me. 

I looked behind his back to see a girl licking her lips seeing Yoongi and making her way here. I immediately kissed his cheeks and cupped his face in my hands to look like we are making out manner from behind. 

"Taehee!! I am your brother, married and have 2 children so do you. I love you but not in a romantic way, I have a freaking wife at home" he said in a shocking voice. "Shh let her think we are making out" I whispered. "Who?!" he whispered yelled. "The girl behind us. Stay like this" I commanded silently. I looked over that she cursed under her breath and stomped away seeing us like this. 

"Thank you but I could have handled her myself too" he replied and removed my hands from his face. 

"Your welcome and I know but first help in my broken relationship. I freaking miss him. He dared to leave me at this age? After so many years of loving him, marrying and giving two freaking child's for him" I groaned drinking another glass of shots in the club. Yeah I am currently in a club with Yoongi, drinking and crying over that Park Jimin. 

"Mrs. Park. My dear Park Taehee my cute sis, he is just gone for only 24 hours for the deal we have in France" Yoongi said and I gave him a poker face. "But I miss him" I pouted. "Let's go home now" he said and helped my tipsy state way back home. 

-

"Mom why did you drink so much?!!" my elder son Chanwoo looked at me shocked. I gave a weird sheepish grin plopping on the nearby couch in our house. "Your Mommy misses your Daddy" Yoongi replied. 

"He is only my Daddy" I muttered to myself. 

"Haha...Mom you are grown up you shouldn't get drunk like this" Chan scolded me. "Yaah!! I am your mother" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Taehee go to sleep. We can talk with Jimin tomorrow" Yoongi said and tucked me in the bed. I hugged my teddy and drifted to sleep. 

"Your Mom is still the same girl before 18 years too. A love sick idiot" Yoongi said to Chan who giggled.

Chanwoo pov

My Dad(Jimin), Uncle Taehyung, Uncle Jungkook and my Noona Sana(Jungkook's daughter) have gone to France day before yesterday. Sana Noona is 20 and helps her dad and her mom in their company and others also. She currently works there. 

Me and my brothers Taemin (Taehyung son) and Sunmin (Jungkook son) will be 18 soon this year and will be also start working. The others when turn 18 will start also or some of them will work in the legal company owned by our family.

We all youngers have our own choice to choose our path in career line. But all of us are studying in high school except Sana Noona who goes to college. 

Our parents never forced for all this stuff. It's not that we aren't interested in it. We have been seeing our parents working in this line, so we want to continue it also. They have shown us how everything works and when we said we are interested to work they were very proud and happy of us.

---

"Yaah!! Everyone come to eat. Food is ready" Uncle Jin's voice bombed in our mansion. He had fixed a speaker in here to call us for food time. 

I still don't understand why can't he just call us? We have freaking phones. The youngers meaning we children live the mansion nearby theirs mansion. 

Why? Because nearly 26 members are in the family. Huge ass family I know. And secondly they gave us privacy but with cameras. It's my uncle Jin's and uncle Yoongi's idea to supervise us sometimes. They are most strict with us but all also frank and funny at the same time.