Chapter 23

Jimin pov

"I think you owe me a date" I whispered in Taehee's ear.

 She turned around to meet with my lips. I gave sweet kiss and she gave back.

"Thank you, my lips got dry actually" he said.

"What?" she asked. "Kiss me daily properly so that I can get the cherry lip balm on my lips too" I said giving a quick peck.

Oh god she drives me crazy. I will keep her by my side for my whole life filled with love and everything. 

"I heard a new restaurant is opened nearby. They have nice reviews, lets go there. And by the way their speciality is 'MOCHI'S'" she said giggling and then ran pulling me with her.

-

3rd person pov

The Jihee/Taemin (Jimin+Taehee) couple were happily making their way to the restaurant. Little did they know they were being followed. 

They both settled themselves in one table.

The followers didn't come in group of 2 or 3 total 7 people were following the couple.

"Shush, Hyung adjust your hat or else we will get caught" one follower said to his elder cousin. The followers had settled themselves little far from the couple. 

-

"So babe isn't it our first date?" Taehee chuckled saying yes.

"Miss what would you like to order" the male waiter asked, Taehee looked through the menu. 

The waiter was literally stripping Taehee with his eyes. 

Jimin glared at the waiter which was cold and deadly, on the other hand the followers were planning to kill the waiter instantly. 

Taehee looked up from the menu to see Jimin glaring the waiter. 

"Please give us some mochi's only. And yeah sprite" Taehee placed the order. 

But before the waiter was about to go she called him. 

"Excuse me wait. I just want to warn about your safety" she smirked and Jimin had the same expression on his face as both of them placed their guns on the table. 

The waiter gulped. She read his name on the badge 'Luka' 

"So, Luka you must have understood that never let your eyes fall on someone else's girl. Especially who is mine. I don't know what may be the consequences. But I can guarantee at last it will be death only" Jimin whispered the last part. 

Luka was shivering and ran away. "Chim you didn't have to threaten that poor guy so much. I don't want to ruin our date" Taehee held Jimin's palms. 

Jimin smiled "I know Pop. I didn't like how he looked at you. If it wasn't a date then the guy would be probably dead" Jimin said. 

"Aww, you worry so much" she cooed at her boyfriend. 

-

One of the followers called the same waiter 'Luka'. 

"Sir what do you want to or.." Luka was cut off by one girl. 

"Mr. Luka please take a seat" the girl gestured at left over seat. 

"As you saw that couple is dangerous. The boy is so deadly he could have snapped your head then and there. Your good luck he didn't" one boy among the followers said. 

"But we have to finish that business" another one smirked. 

"You didn't act a good thing by laying your dirty eyes on my best friend" she said.

 One of them took the vase on the table and knocked Luka off. They hid him under the table. 

So you can see the whole chaotic Bangtan family is here following the Taehee & Jimin couple including Areum. 

"Jungkook stop smirking you don't look nice with that" Areum hit her twin. 

"Yoongi Hyung I was thinking that Unka guy was going to die by your stare only" Taehyung laughed little loudly. 

Taehee upon hearing a familiar sound, her eyes searched near other tables. Her eyes was on one table, she was suspicious. She was about to scan the table but the person there were now kissing so she looked away. 

Maybe it was a just a hallucination? 

"Maybe I should sleep more" she muttered. 

On the other hand "Oh god Tae we may get caught" Areum said putting one finger on Taehyung's lips. 

She saw Taehee was scanning every tables. 

So Areum had no choice but instantly kiss Taehyung. Jin closed Jungkook's eyes. 

When Taehee looked away they broke the kiss. "Hyung why do you always close my eyes when they kiss. I am a grownup ass man" Jungkook protested. 

"Oh really?" Namjoon asked and Kook nodded. 

"Jungkook pass me the glass" Hoseok said. Jungkook immediately passed the glass. 

"See, you still are a kid who listens to his hyung's" Taehyung said and Jungkook groaned. 

"Aish kids this days showing PDA every where. No privacy" Yoongi murmured like an old grumpy man. 

"You guys always do this kissing stuff everywhere. I literally feel more single. Now I wish to have a girlfriend" Hoseok whined. 

Little did Jungkook smiled secretly because he knew he wasn't single like his Hyung's. 

-

"Hey Taehee. I wanted to make a confession. I know it might sound cliché but what to do this how I can I make you happier" Jimin cupped her face. 

"When we first met each other, played together. Those stupid and cute talks of yours always made my day brighter. You are the cutest and on the other hand delicate and super hot. I love you so much and I would definitely die for you to keep you safe. I want to give you lots of hugs and kisses every day. I will always make sure to make you happy and laugh." Jimin said everything without any stops. 

She only gave her boxy smile similar to her twin. 

Jimin understood it was an assuring smile. 

"I love you too Park Jimin. I love you my Chim. My Chimmy. Only mine. And I love cliché 's. I can't believe the person who everyone fears for his anger and coldness is such a softie" she said smiling and pinched Jimin's cheeks. 

-

"Sir should we start firing?" one man asked his boss through the ear piece. The man was hiding behind a pillar in the restaurant where Bangtan and the girl's are. 

"Start firing and ensure one is alive" the person on the other side of the ear piece ordered.

♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。゜♥。゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。