Chapter 6

"Our Namjoonie and Taehee are expert in that English thing" Hoseok said. 

"Really?" Jimin asked wiggling his eyebrows at me. 

"You know our parents are intelligent. Mr. Jeon was saying that my parents were very good students during school" Jin said. 

"But how only Namjoon and Taehee got their brain. I wish I could have heir the same intelligence as Mom and Dad" Taehyung sighed. Taehyung was hugging Jimin the whole time. He missed him.

"Hahahahaahaa.." everyone laughed at him.

~Time skip~After Dinner~

"Okay girls, tomorrow you have your first day. Go and sleep. Jimin stay here for some time" Namjoon announced. 

Me and Areum went to our rooms to sleep. I put my alarm for tomorrow and drifted to dreamland.

3rd person pov

"Jimin as you know we are Bangtan. We are pretty famous at school. We will be going to school together" Jungkook said. 

"Okay" Jimin responded. "So, the point is nobody should know we are brothers or related to anything. We are only best friends and like brothers. No one should know that Taehee and Areum are our sisters" Yoongi explained.

"Don't accept any girl's proposal. All of them are sluts" Namjoon warned. "We have to keep both Taehee and Areum with us for their safety" Taehyung said. 

"And no one should know who are our parents and we are mafia. They are only business people and we are their kids" Hoseok said.

"It is a secret we have to keep inside school" Jin said. They all explained Jimin everything. 

They are always bad boys of the school. No one dares to mess with them. For this attitude and power, girls and some boys die to be close with them.

"Hyung don't worry I was also a badass boy at the American school" Jimin smirked. They all smirked back. *TYPICAL EXPRESSION OF BAD BOYS*

 "Okay tomorrow is your first day. Go and rest" Jin said. Everyone went to sleep.

~Morning time next day~ First day at college~

I heard a loud ring and woke up. I switched off my alarm in my phone beside me. It is 6 morning now. We have our classes at 8.

"I should get up maybe" I thought. I tried to move out of my bed. But I realised a big arm and legs were wrapped around my body from the back. I slightly turned my head to see who it was.

I tried to remove his hands and legs from me but it was impossible. "Taehyung. Taehyung wakeup. I have to get ready" I said shaking him up.

"Umm..mm" he murmured and hugged me more tightly. I turned around and faced him and hugged him back. He smiled and we both were cuddling.

I loved his warmth. Of course, he is my twin I need his love and touch to stay happy. He is literally my fucking oxygen.

Once when we were little, I had gone to meet my grandmother and stayed there with her one night, I cried a lot the next day as he was not next to me in the morning to wake with me. 

He usually sleeps with me at night, Areum also doesn't mind because she also a twin. Taehyung is like a life support for me. I am same for him too. We can't live without each other.

"You two stop cuddling and wakeup before I smack your asses with this pan" I heard Jin. "5 mins more" we both said. "Shut up, our school is far from here. Get ready and come for breakfast" he said. "Let's go and get ready" Taehyung said.

♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。゜♥。゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。