Chapter 39

Yeonjun pov

The boys and I were playing overwatch on my huge tv like usual. Suddenly my front door got kicked opened with men in black. I knew they all are from the company my dad and mom work. But why are they here? Before I could I ask anything, they grabbed me and the others inside the black van. 

I looked properly to see Beomgyu was missing. Maybe he escaped. I was kind of grateful that he didn't have to witness such shit going to happen. 

We 4 were dragged inside the huge old building and I was took to a separate room. 

"Well look what we have here" I heard a familiar laugh. I was shocked seeing my father I mean fake father Lee, alive in the skin breathing. 

"Didn't you die?" I muttered under my breath. "Of course my dear son, I am alive just for the sake of you. I missed you" he said and landed a punch in my face. 

I touched my nose to realise it was bleeding. "Don't son me. I am not your son!! Why are beating me? What did I do now?!" I shouted at his face to get a stronger slap. 

"Because you helped that girl. She was the key for me to become the strongest mafia boss in the world and get the name of the king. But you ruined it" he pointed at me and twisted my arms aggressively. 

"I am going to die" I sighed inside my mind. "Hold him!!" he ordered his minions and they held me by arms and my knees on the ground. He started whipping me like usual. 

My fake mom Mrs. Lee was standing there with a satisfying smile. This beating and torture wasn't new to me just stopped when Taehee Noona came. 

I always wanted to die for all this torture but today not. Taehee Noona made me learn to be more confident and love myself. I wanted to find who my real parents are who left me to these devils also. 

"God just for once I want to ask something in life. I want to live" I prayed internally and hissed when the 50th whip hit my bare back now. All now I could do is cry and pray that someone saves me. 

"This is much fun seeing you like this. I loved it doing the same with your father" he laughed in an evil way. "You are sick" I spat before a hit on my head made me go unconscious.

Jimin pov

I couldn't get more worried looking at Taehee who was desperate on the whole journey back to Los Angeles. 

I was very angry knowing Lee's wife was out there doing something and how could be Lee alive? 

I thought he died but now I could stop calming Taehee pressing her palms while she worked on the computer to get direct information and hack the cameras nearby with Taehyung and track where Yeonjun and his friends are.

Taehee pov

I got the location where Yeonjun was. Lee surely has a kink for old buildings. Areum went to the apartment to make sure Beomgyu was alright and return after making sure he was in the safe house with Hana cause she is prego. 

I smirked to myself as we all entered the building because the new information Jimin and Taehyung gave me while coming here. Jimin was leading infront of me. 

"Uhuhu....where are you hiding little Lee? Again playing with us?" Jimin laughed. Jungkook and I were snickered behind him to be only get smacked by Yoongi. Taehyung was also with us this time. He said he didn't want to lose me again. 

"Where in the world is he?" Namjoon asked. "On the top floor as usual. He loves that spo-" Hoseok got cut off when a bullet shoots and scratches my arm. 

"Shit" I cursed and held my slightly bleeding arm. Thank god it was left one. Jimin came running to me "Are you okay?" he asked and I nodded. 

He looked over and shot the person who tried to shoot me in the heart. Many men started emerging out when we started walking up in the stairs. "Ants" Jin said and started shooting like the rest of us. 

When we reached the 6th floor we could hear muffling sounds. Namjoon and Hoseok nodded going inside while the rest of us went more up. 

We entered the last room in the upper floor. "Haha...doesn't it feel like a déjà vu?" a voice boomed in the room. "Of course bitch" I shrieked. 

I tried to look around properly to see Yeonjun on the floor lifeless. 

"Surprised that didn't tie to a chair? I just walked over his feet and now this is his condition" Lee laughed through the speaker. "How can you do like this to your?! Oh wait he isn't your son" Jimin smirked with me. 

"How do you know?" Lee growled coming to our view as Taehyung shot his leg. 

"Isn't it simple? Your weapons have the Choi's symbol. You bastard kill Yeonjun's parents and took over his company!!" I shouted at his face grabbing the dagger from my waist band and stab in his stomach. 

Jimin and Taehyung together dragged Lee's body with them. Namjoon showed up with Lee's wife unconscious over his shoulder with Hoseok at his front. I helped Yoongi and Jin to carry the younger 4 boys who were kidnapped.

3rd person pov

"Tell me what happened there that day?!!" Jimin traced the knife across Lee's wife neck. She shivered telling what happened.

~Flashback~

"Mam the building is going to blast. What shall I do?" a man asked. "Take both the bodies of my husband and the girl. She may be useful" Mrs. Lee said blowing her gun and ran ahead of the man. And boom!!

~End of Flashback~

"I am sorry please have mercy. It was all my husband's idea" she cried. 

"Haha your dear husband is already dead. I skinned him alive. I think Namjoon hyung and Taehyung beat him with his own legs or arms" 

"Yoongi and Jin hyung said they wanted to play with you, so I please excuse my absence" Jimin laughed. 

Yoongi smiled darkly pulling out his torture kit to start his different methods to harm the lady in her late 40's. That woman hurt his little sis.

Jimin pov

Areum and Taehee had treated the 5 injured little boys. 

"So Yeonjun will you take over your parents company or not?" Taehee asked. 

"I will but not now. I want to train. I will go with you all until then you handle the company. Bangtan is very capable we know" Yeonjun said. "We will also!!" his 4 friends raised their hands. We all agreed. 

-

"Baby are you okay?" I asked Taehee in her bed. 

"Yeah it's just I feel so bad how could they kill his parents and treat him like that" she sighed. "Don't worry he and his friends all are okay now" I smiled. 

"I think we should return back Korea. I miss it, those 5 can study in the same college as us" she said. 

She cares about everyone. I am really lucky to have her. 

"I love you" I said. 

"I love you too my Chim. I am in freaking in love with you" she pressed her lips with me.

The night was very long.

♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。゜♥。゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。

Please vote, comment and share 💜💜💜

Sadly this book is coming to an end. 😭😭😭😭😭

I will publish the last chapter by tomorrow and special chapters in this week.