Chapter 36

Jimin pov

It was very funny when I woke up in W's house again. All I remember drinking in the bar with Yeonjun last night. Taehyung called me saying we have an emergency mission so I said bye to her and left. 

-

"So, what's the matter today?" I asked Taehyung as he drove the car. Actually I wanted to rest at home today as the others took holiday from college but I have to work. 

"Our man informed there is something wrong with the cocaine which came today. They have held the dealer" he replied. We soon reached a warehouse and saw the man was tied up in a chair in the middle.

"Boss here" one of our workers gave me a packet. I poured the white content in my hand and rubbed between my fingers. 

"You think us fools or what? People are mixing chalk powder in cocaine but you tried to add baby powder? Are you crazy or what? I can just smell and say" I kicked him hard. 

"I am sorry sir. We have been working together for so many in this company. I will never like this again" he pleaded. "You think I will believe you? We just wanted pure drugs but this shit?!" I threw the packet at him. 

"Taehyung" I said turning around. Baam.

"I sold all his black money to the black market and transferred $500k dollars to his wife. She works as a maid somewhere and here his husband was doing black business behind her back" Taehyung said. 

"Basta-" I was cut a man. "Sir sir!! In the south part of the country our secret basement just got blast. All the new weapons are burnt" he said. 

"Let me call the others we have to go together. This is a serious matter" I said picking my phone. "Jimin, No. They all wanted to rest today, we both can handle it. Let's just go and investigate which bitch did this" Taehyung stopped me. 

"Okay. Then what are waiting for. Let's go and kick some ass" I said and walked to our car.

-

Jungkook pov

Yesterday night I heard Taehyung and Areum had a big argument. When he came back home Areum started yelling and shouting at him saying Taehyung was cheating on her back. But I don't think so, there must be a misunderstanding. Areum is like a small child who doesn't think twice before saying anything only Taehee could handle her. 

"Taehee where are you? I can't handle anyone. No one listens to me" I mumbled. 

"Hey, don't lose hope. I still believe Taehee is coming back. She is never leave a bunny like you" Hana who was beside me in the bed said. "I wish" I said cuddling her.

"Um...Kook do you mind if I tell you something? Promise me you will not get angry" she asked. 

"How can I get angry on you?" I smiled. She inhaled deep and looked at my eyes. 

"I am pregnant" she said. My eyes widened. "What did you say? Say again" I held her arms.

She was nervous. "I am pregnant" she said again. I never felt so happy in my life. 

"Oh my god!! You can't get out of the bed" 

"You are not upset?" she asked. 

"This is the best gift ever in my life. I can't believe I am going to be a father" I hugged. "Wait I am going to tell the others" I panickily got out of the bed. 

As I was opening the door Jin was standing there. "Hyung I have a great new-" I got cut by him.

"I have a greater news. Come down with Hana" he said went.