Chapter 35

Jin pov

When the girl 'W' gave her funny punishment, a familiarity rushed my nerves. 

I have to know who she is. I followed after her in the hallway and slammed to a locker. "Who are you?" I said and pulled her mask out. I was beyond shocked. 

"Oppa" the word made out of her mouth. "Taehee??" I gasped saying. 

"Ho-ow ar-e you alive?? Didn't you die?" I asked. 

She carefully caressed my face. "You are still the handsome brother of mine. Aren't you?" she asked. I was quite confused. 

"A lady which is probably Lee's wife on the day of explosion took my body out before the explosion. I was in coma for a few months as soon I woke up, I had amnesia. I didn't remember a thing" she explained. I nodded understanding. 

"I will be coming to your house where you all are living tomorrow maybe. I will ask Taehyung to send me the address but make sure Jimin is not inside the house when I come. I want to surprise him later. Oppa don't tell anyone I am coming just somehow take Jimin out. I know you must be confused but Taehyung knows who I am" she said. 

"That Taehyung!! How dare he keep such a big secret from us" 

"Don't scold him. He is innocent. I made him promise to not say about it to anyone" she softly said making my heart calm. I smiled at her and kissed her forehead letting her go. 

"Tomorrow!!" I shouted waving my hand. Taehyung and I may have a serious talk now.

-

3rd person pov

Taehee and Taehyung had some shopping together then went to Starbucks as promised. They spent many hours at the shop. 

After some hours they both left their seats and went to a park. Taehyung kissed Taehee's cheek above the mask. 

On the other hand, Areum and Hoseok were returning from a mission and somehow saw Taehyung kissing a masked girl's cheek. 

"Hoseok Oppa really he is cheating on me or am I dreaming?" Areum asked looking Taehyung laughing with the girl from the other side of road. 

Hoseok felt like the kiss was not romantic at all. 

"Let's go home we will discuss about it tomorrow with Tae" Hoseok pulled Areum with him. 

-

"Taetae I will drop you at home. It will be also easy for me to know the house for coming tomorrow" Taehee offered. "Okay. Start the motorcycle" he said sitting behind her. 

It was already midnight and the road was nearly empty and only Taehyung's screams could be heard. 

"SLOW DOWN SIS!! YOU ARE GOING TO KILL ME" Taehyung shouted in fear. 

Taehee gripped the handle more and kept going ahead with the high speed.

"YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE ME DEAF" Taehee shouted back as the wind hit her face. 

Thank god they were wearing helmet or else Taehee's hair would have scattered around Taehyung's face now. 

They reached their destination with Taehyung's direction. 

"This is little small than our house in Korea" Taehee pouted seeing the mansion. 

"Inside is spacious actually. You will see tomorrow though. But don't worry I will handle Jimin and take him with me in a mission" Taehyung said entering the gate. 

Taehee turned her direction to the road and headed back to her the apartment. As she entered the apartment room, she saw the most horrifying scene.

-