22

~Ayla's POV~

I sat up on the daybed as Soren exited the house, still clad in his swim trunks as he approached me. He held out a big t-shirt to me and I slipped it on over myself, covering my body from him once again.

My core was already aching when I stood up, making my thighs shake slightly as I ran a hand through my hair. Somehow, though, the physical reminder of what he and I had done didn't set off any kind of dread, or regret, through me. I was actually fine with what had happened, because I had been wanting him for too long. Both of us had been keeping in our pent up feelings, though really it was more so me than him. He had never exactly been secretive about his attraction to me, since he voiced it so often.

"Hurting?" Soren asked as he stared at me, crossing his thick arms across his broad chest. I was a little bit surprised that he had noticed, honestly. "Um, yeah. A little bit." I admitted, trying to downplay it by giving a casual shrug of my shoulders. He frowned and eyed me closely, his stare lingering on the bruises on my thighs where he had once grabbed me. "I'm sorry. I was...feeling like I needed to revel in you as much as I could. Didn't mean to actually hurt you, though." He sighed in discomfort and awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck. I bit my lip, recalling just how eager and rough he had been with me. The recollection didn't make me mad. "I liked it." I told him, biting my lip.

His blue eyes snapped up to me, alight with surprise and something much more sensual. "I do seem to remember you moaning pretty loud, so I think it's safe to say that I definitely already know you liked it." He taunted, a teasing smile on his lips.

I felt my face flush and giggled softly, taking a few steps forward until I was stood before him. He looped his arms around my waist and tugged me up against him, practically purring as he leaned down to kiss my jaw. "Tell me the truth, Ayla," He muttered into my ear, his hands wandering to my hips. "Have you gotten me out of your system?" He asked, fisting the fabric of the large shirt that covered my body. I bit my lip and hummed, letting my hands wander up his forearms until I reached his biceps.

His biceps were so muscular and I couldn't explain why they did what they did to me. All I knew was that they drove me nuts and it was a little bit odd, in my opinion. "Have you gotten me out of yours?" I retorted, peering up at him. I didn't answer his question, mostly because I knew that I hadn't gotten him out of my system before he had even asked me. My current thirsting over his arms was probably proof enough of that. However, I assumed it was the same for him, judging from the way his hands were all over me. "Not even a little bit." He admitted, causing me to grin at him. I trailed my fingertips along his biceps, feelings the strong muscles beneath my touch.

"Me neither." I admitted softly, now feeling much better about admitting it when I knew he shared the same feeling. He ran his fingers through my hair, playing with the strands as I pressed myself into his chest a little more. "How about this, hm?" He began in a murmur, peering down at me as he played with my hair continuously. "You and I are clearly attracted to each other, and earlier was evidently not enough to satisfy either one of us completely. I still want you, and you still want me. So how about we just keep doing this?" He suggested. I felt one of his hands wander down my back until he eventually had a harsh grip on my butt. "I just want to keep fucking you. Even now, all I can think about is you naked and crying my name as I fuck your little pussy." He purred.

Maybe I would have thought he was actually joking, if I was stupid, because he had that familiar playful glint in his eyes. Somehow, though, I had this feeling that he wasn't at all simply being playful. He was entirely serious.

"Like...having sex?" I asked with clear uncertainty, furrowing my brows a little. His lips twitched and he suddenly grabbed me by my thighs, lifting me up with ease. I gasped and immediately wound my legs around his waist, my arms around his neck still. Our faces were incredibly close now, so much so that I could feel his breath on my lips. "Well, what else would I be referring to?" He teased, turning around to head back into the house. Somehow, he managed to hook his foot around the edge of the door along the way and pull it shut.

Soren sauntered over to the couch and plopped down, keeping his hands on the back of my thighs as I straddled his lap. I wasn't sure what to say, or think. I wasn't very familiar with having sex as a whole, much less was I familiar with the situation of being friends with benefits. "Are you sure that's a good idea?" I worried, chewing on my cheek. In all the movies, friend with benefit situations never turned out well. "You're such a worry wart." He muttered, causing me to frown. "You could've called me something else besides a wart." I grumbled, huffing.

He just snorted and rolled his eyes, letting his hands wander up beneath the bottom of the large shirt on my body. "You don't have to if you don't want to, of course. I just figured it wouldn't hurt, since we've already had sex. It's not like we'd be doing anything bad." He mused, diverting back to the topic at hand. I relaxed into him, our chests smushing together as I felt his lips on my jaw. My head lulled back on impulse, allowing him access to my neck if he wanted it. "But I know you, Soren." I gasped, feeling my heart begin to pound. "You don't like me for anything but my body. Who's to say that you won't be with other girls, too?"

I felt his lips pause, and he pulled away to look at me. "Ayla..." He sighed deeply and removed his hands from beneath my shirt. "It would just be sex. Neither of us are obligated to have any loyalty to the other. You would have just as much free reign as I would." He told me, making me frown. To me it sounded like he was just confirming what I was worrying about. At least he's honest, I guess...

"I'm not used to this, and it's not like I'd be with anyone else even if I did have the opportunity. I don't talk to anyone even close to my age, except my coworkers." I said in frustration, my brows furrowed as I stared at him. He looked at me like I was crazy. "Calm down, alright?" He sighed and rubbed his hand over his face. "I don't do this type of shit like you expect. I'm not going to fuck you and be exclusive. I'd just date you if I wanted to be with only you." He said, which admittedly hurt my feelings a little bit. I could feel myself beginning to get annoyed, but I tried not to because we were only having a conversation. "So you just expect me to become one of your girls, then? Another one to fuck when you feel like it?" I snapped, and his brows shot up immediately, not expecting my attitude.

"You act like I'm the only one who'd be getting anything out of it. Don't make it out to be like I'm forcing you into this because I'm not. It's completely up to you." He insisted, peering at me quietly as I thought it over a little more. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean that." I mumbled after a minute, looking down at my lap. His shirtless abdomen greeted me instead, reminding me that I was on his lap. I could've drooled at the sight of his abs. "If we do this, I don't want to see any of the girl's you bring. I don't want to hear about them, either. Please, I mean it. That's my only condition." I said, sliding my fingers through his dark hair.

He let out a content moan and leaned his head back into my hands, seeming to like the little massage I was giving him. I smiled to myself and looked at his face as his eyes fluttered shut. "That's all? You're not going to press me to be exclusive?" He muttered.

"There's no point. You already said you won't." I responded quietly, and he groaned again as I leaned into him more, twirling and playing with his hair. "Keep doing that." He mumbled, his breathing evening out. I wanted to laugh at how much he seemed to like having his hair played with, but I refrained. "Ayla..." He sighed softly as he reluctantly peeled his eyes open again. I raised a brow at him and hummed curiously. "I promise I won't let you see or hear anything from or about them, if I bring other girls." He said.

I smiled, and he slid his hands back up beneath my shirt again, tracing his touch over my wide hips. He lulled his head back again and sighed softly. "My hair, Ayla," He mumbled, shutting his eyes. "Play with my hair again." He said. This time I did laugh a little, but I began to play with his hair again, like he wanted me to.