24*

~Ayla's POV~

I must have fallen asleep at some point when I was watching a movie on my laptop, because I was suddenly being woken up in my bed. A groan left me as I rolled onto my side, the action making my laptop fall onto the side, which made my eyes snap open in surprise.

Soren moved my laptop to the floor after shutting it, his large frame looming over me as he stood beside my bed. I blinked at him in surprise, my lips parting as I sat up onto my elbows. "Soren?" I mumbled, biting my lip. "What are you doing in here?" I asked, pushing my hair out of my face. His blue eyes trailed over my face, humming lowly as he made his way into my bed and beneath the blankets as if he had been invited. "I'm 'bout to go to sleep. Something wrong with that?" He muttered, scooting closer to me.

A huff left me as I felt his hips nudge against my butt, trying to push me out of the way to make a little more room for himself. I looked at him over my shoulder and narrowed my eyes up at him, not buying his words for even a second. "Well, if you didn't have an erection right now, maybe I'd believe that." I shot back, able to feel it against my butt. He chuckled and slithered his arm around my waist, holding me against him. "Damn," He mused, sounding playful. "You caught me so quickly, huh?"

"You say it like I wouldn't notice you pressing your erection against me, Soren." I responded, trying not to giggle in amusement. He gripped my hair gently with his other hand, tangling his fingers into the dark strands as he forced my head back. I grunted softly, feeling his other hand wander down to my bare thigh, wandering underneath the bottom of the oversized shirt I was wearing. "Soren..." I felt my face burn as his hand made its way between my thighs, his soft lips nibbling at my earlobe. "It's been at least a week since our first time, Ayla. I expected you'd come to me. I've tried to wait you out but fuck, I should've known better than to underestimate how long you could possibly go without sex." He breathed, causing me to giggle and then moan in surprise when he cupped my panty clad core. "Y-You'd be waiting a while if you did that. I went like six years straight with not even so much as a kiss before we met." I reminded, my voice coming out a little bit breathless.

He growled and suddenly flipped me onto my back to hover himself above me, blue eyes shining with sexual frustration. "Then let's make up for all those years you've been missing out on." He suggested, slipping my shirt up over my thighs until it bunched around my waist.

I moaned as he pressed his fingers gently against my core, rubbing me through my underwear. His other hand rested beside my head so he could hold himself up above me, my breath shaking as he teased me. I shifted my legs so they were open a little more, looping my right arm around his neck as I trailed my left hand from his shoulder to his bicep. "Tell me what you want from me, Ayla." He murmured, two long fingers slipping beneath the edge of my panties before he snapped it against me again, making me whimper.

Feeling impatient, I dug my nails into his bicep and locked my legs around his hips, pulling his lower half against mine. "You came to me, Soren. Why don't you show me what you want?" I retorted, my words making his lips nudge into a smirk. "We both know exactly what I want." He murmured, placing his other hand beside my head as he pressed his very prominent erection against me. "Or was I not being obvious enough with you?" He added, cocking up a brow as I narrowed my eyes up at him.

"If you want it so bad, then do something. You talk too much." I muttered, earning a chuckle from him. He pushed himself up and dug a hand into the pocket of his jeans, pulling out his wallet, which he retrieved a condom from. I watched him as he unbuckled his belt, squeezing my thighs together as I peered up at him, finding the sight much hotter than I probably should. "Take off your clothes, Ayla. I don't wanna wait." He said, throwing his belt to the floor. I bit my lip and quickly slid off my underwear, dropping them off the side of the bed before I sat up, letting the t-shirt fall back to my thighs.