37*

~Ayla's POV~

When I woke up the next morning, it was due to the feeling of long fingers wandering along my thighs and eventually creeping up to my panty line. Some time during the night my shirt had ridden up, exposing my underwear entirely.

At first feeling incredibly confused, I peeled my eyes open sleepily and glanced over my shoulder, not recalling that I had let Soren sleep in my bed last night since Luca was in his room. However I remembered rather quickly when my eyes landed on his playful, mischievous face, making me gasp and practically snap my head back around in hopes that he wouldn't see me. It hadn't occurred to me last night that, by letting him sleep in my bed, he'd also end up seeing my face first thing in the morning, before I could even shower. On top of that, I had morning breath, too! If he didn't have second thoughts about our current relationship before, then he certainly would after this. I looked awful before I had the chance to shower, and I knew it.

Soren didn't seem to get why I was hiding my face away, burying his head into my neck as he planted soft kisses along my skin. "C'mon..want you to look at me." He mumbled, hooking his fingers beneath the fabric of my underwear and rubbing along my bare hip. I felt my thighs clench together of their own accord as he left wet, sweet kisses along my neck. "B-But I just woke up. I look bad and my breath still stinks, Soren." I protested weakly, pressing my face into the pillow.

"You're beautiful, Ayla." He responded in a murmur, trailing his hand to the front of my hip, gripping tightly as he pulled my butt back against him. I moaned softly at the feel of the bulge pressing against me, lulling my head back a little. "But if it bothers you so much, we can do something about it. I wanna fuck, and you don't have to be staring at me for us to do that, hm?" He spoke, his other hand trailing around to grip my breast. I felt my panties dampen as he pinched my nipples through my t-shirt, groping and pulling at the weight of my chest. "Right now? Luca's still asleep down the hall, Soren." I reminded breathlessly, shivering at the feel of his teeth nipping at the shell of my ear.

"So what?" He groaned softly into my ear. "I know you want it. Don't think I don't know your body by now." He hummed, trailing his hand down the front of my underwear. I gasped as his fingers slipped between my folds, spreading around the wetness that had gathered. "Fuck.." I whispered, squeezing my thighs together. He pressed closer to me, letting his erection grind against me from behind. "Say it, Ayla." He coaxed, teasing my clit.

I moaned as he gently rubbed it in little circles, making me arch my back into him. "I... I want it." My words came out shaky and breathless, biting on my bottom lip when he groaned and squeezed my breasts. "Fuck, yeah you do." He muttered, beginning to rub my sensitive bundle of nerves faster. "You need it, too."

He suddenly stopped his fingertips and pulled his hand from my underwear, licking his fingers clean as he pushed me onto my back. I felt him tug my panties to the side and duck between my open thighs, attaching his mouth to my core. Caught off guard, I cried out and arched off the bed, reaching down to grasp his soft hair. My fingertips dug gently into his scalp as his dark strands stuck up messily on his head, moaning at the way his tongue smoothly lapped up and down over me. It hadn't hit me until now just how much I liked when he used his mouth on me. He knew just what to do, where to flick his tongue against me to make me gush for him.

"Fuck!" I gasped as his tongue swirled around the outsides of my clit, his large hands gripping handfuls of my thighs to keep my legs spread. He groaned against my core and I shuddered at the vibrations, my eyes rolling back into my head. "That's it, Ayla." He groaned against me. "Your pussy is so wet for me."

All of the sudden I felt Soren's face press further between my folds, stroking me roughly with his tongue. I moaned at the way he buried his mouth into me, my wetness able to be heard gushing between my thighs with each stroke of his tongue. "Yes, Soren. Oh, god." I whimpered, bucking my hips up against his face. His lips twitched into a little smirk and he released one of my thighs to slip his hand up my hip, tracing over my waist until he grabbed my breast. "You like this?" He purred, swirling his tongue against me as he pinched my nipple between two fingers. I arched my back and spread my legs wider, pulling at his hair until he moaned and sucked on my clit roughly, catching me off guard.

The sensation made my hips jerk and I yelped, digging my head back into the pillows. He seemed to notice that it had really affected me because he sucked harder, simultaneously teasing the edges of the bundle of nerves with his tongue. "Please don't stop," I whimpered, beginning to feel my thighs shake from the stimulation. His tongue stroked faster and he sucked more eagerly, occasionally murmuring his encouragement against me for me to come for him.

I fell into my orgasm deeply, crying and trembling as I absentmindedly stroked my fingers through his hair. He hummed against me in satisfaction, slowly and deeply licking up my release as I came down from my high. When I came down, he sat up and swiftly flipped me over onto my stomach, grasping my hips to pull my ass up in the air. I wasn't sure when he had taken off his pants or his boxers, all I knew was one second I was coming down from my orgasm and the next he was slamming his full length into me in one thrust.

Soren moaned lowly from behind me and I whimpered softly, spreading my legs a little so I was more stable on my knees. "That's it, baby." He muttered, slowly pulling out until only the tip remained. Then, he braced one hand at the bottom of my spine, right above my ass, and slammed right back in again.

The cry that tore from my throat was much louder than I was expecting, trembling at the force behind his thrust. Our heavy breaths were audible as he pounded into me, one hand flat above my ass whilst the other reached out and fisted my hair, pulling it roughly. I moaned, throbbing around him as his cock glided in and out of me rapidly, his hips smacking against my ass. My walls tightened at the roughness he was treating me with, earning a husky groan from him as he threaded his fingers into the strands of my hair, getting a better grip on it.

"My fucking pussy." He grunted out between harsh thrusts, the thickness and sheer length of his cock dawning on me each time he filled me. I shivered at the amount of possessiveness that dripped from his voice, biting my lip as I moaned lowly in the back of my throat. "Isn't it, Ayla? Say it's mine. Say you're mine." He demanded gruffly.

"I'm yours." I gasped, goosebumps rising on my skin at the thought of how intimate those words seemed.

He seemed to like it, though, because he groaned and suddenly smacked my ass, pounding into me so hard that I barely managed to contain a scream at the feeling of him ramming into my g-spot. I erupted on the spot, shaking as I whimpered and writhed for him. My walls clenched around him when I came, but that didn't deter him whatsoever.

Instead of slowing his thrusts, Soren just pressed on, groaning as he slammed into me. "Goddamn, you're so fucking tight and wet." He breathed, his voice husky. I moaned back, feeling my toes curl in pleasure as I subconsciously rocked my ass back against him, meeting his thrusts. He groaned and reached around, grasping me by the front of my hip as he used his hold on me to pull me back against him with each thrust in. My shirt had shifted up to above the middle of my back, so he released my hair long enough to pull it off and then throw it to the floor before he gripped my hair in his fist again, pounding into me.

His thrusts made my breasts bounce with my ass, my head forced back as I cried deeply, clenching around him. I could hear the sound of his cock moving in me, my own arousal dripping down between my thighs. The sound of my moans filled my room and I bit my lip, trying to keep quiet when I recalled that Luca was still here, trying to sleep.

"Such a good girl for me, baby. Squeeze my cock again." Soren murmured, tugging my ass against him to meet his thrusts. I shuddered at his words, loving when he spoke to me this way, and felt my walls clench tighter around him. He moaned and began to pound into me harder, his cock throbbing and jerking inside of me. "Ah, fuck. You feel so good." He groaned.

He gave me one, two, three more thrusts before he cursed loudly, holding himself in me to the hilt as he finally came. I moaned with him as he pumped into me, his release unloading in thick spurts. His hips gently rutted against my ass, low groans leaving his lips as he pushed himself through it. The warmth of his cum could be felt leaking out of me when he slowly pulled out, dripping between my thighs. My legs trembled and I panted heavily, pressing my cheek into the pillows. "Mm, shit." I heard him murmur. "Your pussy looks so pretty when it's dripping with my cum."

My face flushed, I moaned and flopped onto my back, peering up at him through hazy eyes. "Damn it." I breathed. "Now I really need to shower."