42*

~Soren's POV~

I found the nearest door in the building, which ended up leading not to a closet or a bathroom but to one of the private rooms that people could book if they were with several people and wanted to hang out away from strangers, and I quickly snuck the two of us inside. I'd never been in one of these, but I was sure that you had to pay to get one and obviously we hadn't.

The room had upscale fancy couches against the walls and a couple little tables in between them all, fluorescent red lights painting over everything when I flicked on the light. I locked the door and Ayla playfully pressed herself against my back, her breasts up against me. Groaning, I turned around and pulled her hips against me, letting her feel my erection. "Don't worry about trying to be quiet. It's so loud out there that nobody will hear you anyway." I murmured, pushing her back against the armrest of one of the couches. She giggled and arched her back into me as I spread her thighs, leaning down to kiss her on the lips. Her lips were soft and intoxicating, and the sound of her soft moan made my cock twitch in my jeans.

My hands found her hips of their own accord, hiking her already short dress higher up until it bunched up beneath her waist. I felt her fingers unbuckling my belt and groaned against her mouth as she tugged down my zipper and unbuttoned my jeans, just as rushed to have me inside her as I was. "Thought you were going to show me that I'm yours, too, Ayla, but it looks like I'm about to show you instead." I teased, my lips forming a little smile as I trailed my fingers along her panty line.

Her pretty hazel eyes flicked up to me, raising a dark, perfectly arched brow at me as she grinned. "You want me to? Are you sure you can even let me?" She asked, her small hands trailing over my chest. I hummed, realizing that she had a fair point in saying that. It was often hard to completely hand the reigns over to her, just because I liked being the one in control, but I found myself wanting her to this time. "If you make me feel like I'm really yours, I think I could let you fuck me as long as you want." I muttered, and she bit her lip. She hopped off the armrest and pushed me down onto my back on one of the couches, my eyes on her as I leaned onto my elbows and watched her straddle my hips.

My eyes trailed over her body, the sight of her in this dress making my cock ache for relief, especially when she was right on top of me. I nearly moaned when she reached down and carefully pulled my cock out, her hand feeling soft and warm around my shaft. It was nothing to the feeling of her pussy.

Ayla pulled her panties to the side just enough and I felt the head of my cock drag through her folds, making me hiss softly at the bout of wetness between her thighs. She was so wet. All of the sudden, she pressed my tip to her entrance and sank down onto me swiftly, making me groan deeply and grasp onto her plush thighs. I panted heavily and leaned onto my elbows a little more, watching as she leaned over me, her tits practically in my face as she began to bounce on me. The immense relief made me groan in pleasure, briefly letting my eyes flutter shut. "Ah, fuck." I cursed breathlessly, my eyes focusing on her body.

I watched her bounce on me, groaning softly as she placed her hands flat on my chest and pushed me down onto my back, her long hair falling forward when she leaned over me further. Her ass thumped against me and the sound of her moans made my entire head feel like it was spinning. If I didn't know better, I'd have said I was drunk but I knew I hadn't had enough to drink to be drunk.

"Harder, Ayla." I told her, my hands grasping her hips. She clenched around me and slammed herself down on me so hard that I hissed in disbelief, my cock throbbing in her warmth. "Like that?" She asked softly, biting on her bottom lip. My chest heaved under her palms and I groaned as she gently swiveled her hips against me, making my cock stir in her warmth. "Fuck," I breathed, already beginning to feel my patience wearing thin. "Like that, Ayla. Keep doing that." I told her. She smiled and began to fuck me the way I had said, moaning each time she took me in again.