11

~Soren's POV~

Ayla looked pretty hot when she was angry at me.

I peered down at her as she glared at me, a hard frown on her full lips. She looked about ready to rip my head off my shoulders, which was something I found way more entertaining than I probably should have. "You better just..." She growled in frustration and curled her tiny hands into small fists. "If you're going to bring girls around when we go back home, keep it down and keep them out of my sight." She snapped, causing my lips to twitch.

"Whatever you say, Ayla." I said carelessly, knowing very well that I wasn't going to actually abide by her rules. I was sure that she knew that too, really. She sighed and sank her body back under the water again, her chest now sunk beneath the surface. "But are you telling me that you don't plan to be seeing guys during this fake relationship?" I scoffed, raising my brows at her. "No boy you're gonna invite over to fuck your brains out?" I asked, eyeing her closely. I mean, she was a twenty three year old woman and I remembered very well that I was still horny as ever even at twenty three. Hell, that still could be said for me now too. Maybe it was just within my personality at this point.

It only seemed fair to bring this up to her, but I was also curious and maybe even a little bit petty. After all, if I was going to be bringing girls around to have sex with, the least I could do is let her know I don't give a shit if she brings around guys to do the same for her. I had needs, and so did she. Someone must've been fulfilling them for her before this marriage, and it'd be cruel and unfair of me not to allow them to continue to do it during it, too.

"No," She turned a cute shade of bright pink when she said this, looking at me as if I were some sort of giant pervert for even asking her that. "I will not be bringing any boys around." She assured me, biting down on her bottom lip as she placed one of her hands on her cheek, seeing how hot her face likely felt. I raised my brows at her, incredibly taken aback by her response. "You'll be going to see them, then...?" I trailed off, growing more and more curious. I had to fight how amused it made me feel when she glared at me again. "No!" She snapped, evidently annoyed with my invasive questions. Even so, I didn't care and just kept on asking.

"You don't have to lie to me." I teased, causing her to grumble under her breath at me. She began to blush again, letting her pretty eyes peer down at the water instead of at me. "I'm being serious." She insisted. I realized then that she wasn't joking and that she really didn't plan on seeing anyone to get her off when she needed it, which I found a little odd. It wasn't like she didn't have the freedom to do so, and it sure as hell wasn't that she wasn't attractive enough to find a guy who'd want to fuck her.

If there was one thing rather obvious about Ayla, it was that she was truly a beautiful woman. Her dark brown hair fell to the very bottom of her back in waves, looking soft enough to want to grip it in your fist, and her eyes were the prettiest color I had ever seen in my life. They were some sort of shade of hazel, a mix of the prettiest green and light brown with blue around the very outer ring of her iris. Her lips were full and pink, her voice soft and feminine, and goddamn if I hadn't noticed those curves the second we met. Her hips were wide and her waist curvy, giving her an hourglass like figure. She probably had shitloads of guys tripping over themselves like idiots for her.

"You're fucking insane. I could never." I scoffed, causing her to let out this surprising giggle, her eyes amused as she leaned her body back against the pool wall and stared at me. "I know. From what I've heard, you're a sex addict." She taunted me in that voice that made me want to do very bad things to her. "Oh, please." I scoffed and rolled my eyes, unsurprised at what she thought of me. Knowing my dad, he'd probably told her something along those lines. "I like sex, but that doesn't make me an addict." I said.