21*

~Soren's POV~

Ayla was already in the pool by the time I got outside, as I had spent a couple minutes willing away my arousal. She looked up when I came outside and we both ogled one another, my eyes taking in the sight of her long hair slicked with water.

I swam over to her the second I was in the pool, letting my gaze linger on her breasts as the water lapped up over them, droplets trailing down between them. "I didn't know you owned a bikini. You didn't wear this last time we went swimming." I said, flicking my eyes up to hers. Her eyes immediately snapped up from my body to meet mine, a flush in her cheeks. "Yeah, this is new. This is what I got the day I left the house to go shopping. I thought I should try one out." She explained, looking a little embarrassed, though I couldn't say why. "This is the first bikini I've ever had." She added, and I hummed, eyeing her up again.

"You look good in it." I murmured, knowing that that was an understatement. She looked downright sinful. However I could tell that she was unsure because of the look she gave me when I said that. "Really? You think so?" She wondered, and I bit my lip as I nodded my head. "Fucking sexy, Ayla. I'd have you on my cock right here, if I could." I said, swimming closer to her. She backed up until she was forced into a corner with a little seat on it, the water lapping against her skin. I closed in on her and she lifted her arms, bracing them behind her on the edge of the pool. This made her tits protrude from beneath the water surface, my eyes lingering on every inch of her body as I grabbed her legs and slid my way right between them.

"Your sex drive must be wild if you're still raring to go after having all those girls here last week." She gasped, feeling my erection against her. I chuckled and pressed close enough to her that I felt her pussy against me, her breath shaking as my closeness forced her body back against the edge more. "When did I say any of them satisfied me, Ayla? You and I both know they were only here because I wanted to piss you off." I told her, loving the way her face turned a lovely shade of pink. "I want you more than I have wanted anybody before." I admitted, causing her to flush brighter. She was too pretty.

"I don't understand. You could have any woman you want." She whispered, and I growled in frustration. I grasped her arm and she cried out softly as I rutted my hips against her, making the water slosh over her breasts. "Does it feel like I want my dick in anyone but you, Ayla?" I hissed, earning a whimper. Her eyes were hazy and her cheeks flushed as she peered up at me. "Soren..." She said weakly. "If I could have any woman, then you surely know you could have any man." I murmured, causing her to bite her bottom lip. She didn't look so sure, and it baffled me. I released her arm and gently tilted her head up to look at me. "You are so beautiful, Ayla. Anyone who looks at you can see that." I muttered, and she immediately turned bright red. My lips twitched as I trailed my touch down to her neck, wrapping my hand around it. "It's a deadly combination to have a face like this, a body like this, and a personality like yours." I told her.

She peered up at me with her bottom lip between her teeth, moaning in the back of her throat as I gyrated my hips against hers. "Trust me when I tell you I have not not wanted you for even a split second since we met." I said.

Goosebumps coated her flesh. "Ah," She whimpered as she lulled her head back, gently bucking against me. I groaned as her body rubbed against mine, my hand tightening around her throat. "Soren," She moaned my name, tearing up the very little bit of restraint I had reserved for this woman. I couldn't control myself around her.

I lifted her out of the water a bit more and her nipples prodded against the fabric of her bikini, water dripping down her breasts, trailing from her stomach to between her plush thighs. I grabbed a handful of her tit and she gasped, especially when I leaned down and bit at her cleavage. We were both eager for one another, and I knew it because I felt her hands on my biceps—only one of the things she liked to look at. "You either need to tell me to stop or I'm going to have my head between your legs in a few minutes." I warned her. She whined and rolled her hips, grinding her pussy against me roughly. I growled and gave in, taking that action as her answer as I stood up with her in my arms.