30

~Ayla's POV~

"Get out of my room," I moaned in complaint as I rolled onto my stomach in my bed, burying my face under my pillows. Even with my head buried beneath the pillow, I could tell when Soren flicked on my bedroom light again. "You know, I pay the bills for this house, so technically this is my room too." He teased, causing me to scowl at the bed. "Besides, I'm bored." He added casually, like it were an afterthought. Something told me that he wasn't bothering me just because he was feeling bored.

I heard him stalking through my room but I didn't bother to remove my head and instead just listened. "You're bored?" I grumbled. "Don't you have to work tomorrow, too? Why don't you just go to bed...?" I wondered, my voice coming out a little bit muffled. It was pretty late by now after all, being that it was close to one AM. I didn't exactly want to be sleepy all day at work and I doubted he did either, but Soren wasn't making it any easier for me to go to sleep.

Soren invited himself into my bed, slipping underneath the blankets as he laid beside me. "Get out." I repeated, and he just hummed. He gripped the pillow and pulled it off of my head, throwing it to the side. I huffed and lifted my head, well aware that my hair was probably a mess as I glared at him. "Come on," He hummed, one of his large hands finding my waist beneath the covers. I gasped as he slid his hand down and then slipped it up the bottom of the oversized shirt I wore. "Lemme stay in here a little. I'll show you a fun time." He murmured, his fingertips trailing along the edge of my panties. I flushed and quickly flopped onto my back, pulling away from his touch. "We just had sex earlier." I said, and he groaned as he moved closer to me. "That stupid party was almost a week ago. That is not earlier." He scoffed, causing me to giggle softly.

"You really weren't just joking when you said that you want me every time you see me." I said with amusement. That just earned an eye roll. "You think I'd actually lie about that?" He asked flatly, making me shrug my shoulders. "Maybe you just said it to get sex." I responded. He narrowed his eyes at me and sat up beside me, now looking rather pissed off. "Seriously? Do you think so lowly of me that you think I'd say anything just to get you naked?" He scoffed, furrowing his brows.

My eyes widened as I realized that I had offended him. "N-No, that's not what I meant. I mean, I just..." I stammered and tried to find a way to explain it to him, but I came up empty. I shook my head at him as he gave me an incredulous look. "Wait, please." I hurriedly grabbed his arm when he went to stand up, gently holding him so he wouldn't leave yet. "Please, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it the way it sounded." I pleaded, meeting his gaze when he looked down at me. He gently shook off my hand and turned to face me with narrowed eyes. "You're sorry, huh?" He muttered. "How about this...If you want to be honest with me, I'll forgive you. You always make me feel like I'm the only one getting anything out of this. Do you want to stop?" He asked, completely serious.

Baffled, I gaped at him and wildly shook my head without even thinking about it. "No." I blurted. "No, don't. I just... I'm trying to figure out how to do this, Soren. I don't want to seem needy or clingy." I admitted, and he pursed his lips. "It's sex, Ayla. I'm probably fucking more needy than you are in this case. I wasn't kidding when I told you I want you all the time, and when I have to wait to be inside of you again it just makes me even needier." He told me, his voice gruff.

I couldn't help but to smile a little bit. "Then you wouldn't mind if, hypothetically, I jumped on you every day?" I asked, watching as he practically lit up like a Christmas tree. "Ayla, at this point I think I wouldn't mind if you fucked me all the time. I can't get enough of this pussy of yours." He muttered, causing me to bite my lip. It wasn't the first time he had told me something along those lines, but I always liked hearing it. "I like when you talk to me like that." I admitted, peering up at him. He heaved out a breath and leaned over, grabbing my legs and trying to pry them apart. "Let me show you how much more of that there can be, then." He said suggestively, but I just giggled and gently pushed him away.

I shook my head and he sent me a look of disbelief. "I'm going to be completely fucking tired at work if I let you keep me up any later tonight, Soren." I told him, earning a groan of complaint. "Fuck!" He swore, pouting. I giggled and curled up underneath my blankets again, watching him run a hand through his hair. "Turn the lights back off on your way out, please." I added, placing my pillow back where it belonged before I laid down. He groaned and practically stomped out of my room, flicking off the light switch on his way.

As he left, I could have sworn I heard him grumbling angrily about having to take a cold shower, and I giggled to myself.

**

After I took a shower in the morning, I got dressed in a pair of jeans, a beige and black plaid tank top with a black long sleeved cardigan over the top of it, since it was a little bit cold outside today. I brushed out my long hair and left it down in its natural state, keeping a hair tie around my wrist in case I felt like tying it up later today. When I did my makeup I did it as I usually did—nude shadows on my eyes, mascara and false lashes, and a shimmery nude gloss on my lips. I did a few finishing touches and then grabbed my black boots, slipping them onto my feet.

Soren was already downstairs when I went down there, his large frame incredibly hard to miss as he searched through the fridge in the kitchen. I took a moment to check out his muscular chest and abs, which were on display due to the fact that his dress shirt had yet to be buttoned up. "How was your shower last night?" I asked him ever so casually as I entered the kitchen, trying not to smile yet failing miserably.

He looked over at me and smirked, clearly knowing what I was trying to do. "Oh, it actually was pretty nice." He said, swinging the fridge door shut after grabbing himself the carton of eggs. I raised a brow and he chuckled, setting the eggs on the counter as he looked at me. "Especially the part where I stroked my cock until I came to the thought of you and your sweet pussy." He added, catching me off guard. My face burned with this new knowledge, shaking my head as I turned away. Just when I had thought I could taunt him about something, of course he had to throw it back at me. It wouldn't be Soren if he didn't.

I grabbed a granola bar from the pantry as Soren began to make scrambled eggs, the smell making my stomach grumble. I curiously poked my head around his side and watched him add shredded cheese, pepper, salt and mix it all together. My mouth was practically watering just looking at it. "Some for me?" I asked him hopefully, causing him to smile in amusement as he glanced over at me. "I knew you were going to ask that. Yeah, there's some for you too." He chuckled.

He finished making the eggs and then made us both sausage patties as well and we ate breakfast together in his living room. "Are you ready to go?" He asked, buttoning up his shirt after he had tucked it into his pants. I nodded my head and grabbed my purse whilst he shrugged on his suit jacket, looking devilishly handsome as he always did. He drove me to work and dropped me off at the front, making sure that I got inside the building before he drove off.

Smiling, I practically skipped my merry way over to my desk, feeling weirdly happy.