28

~Ayla's POV~

As Soren and I were still standing by the drinks table, talking, a random older man came up. The man was short and plump with cute rounded cheeks and brown eyes a few shades darker than his deep skin color. He smiled at Soren and then flicked his eyes to me, surprise flashing across his face. It was a little hard to tell but I was sure his cheeks had become more pink. He looked at me but wasn't creepy about it, just a little bit flustered and seemingly awkward. There was something that I found rather adorable about the old man, so I smiled at him.

The man's face became visibly more pink, focusing his gaze on the man beside me. "Sorry to bother you, but who is this lovely lady?" He asked Soren, obviously referring to me. I smiled and glanced up at Soren, who was evidently already looking at me. "This is Ted, and Ted, this is Ayla." He answered, looking back at the old man. Ted smiled and then flicked his eyes back to me, though he looked rather flustered when he was looking at me so his eyes would sort of dart around. It was pretty clear that he thought I was attractive but didn't want to make me uncomfortable by staring, so he was trying to look around. In a way, it was nice of him. "Nice to meet you, Ted." I said, and he snapped his eyes back over to mine. It was actually funny because I, by some miracle, was actually taller than him in these heels, though if I were barefoot we'd likely be the same height.

"Y-You too, Ayla." He just about looked like he was going to bow before me, causing me to giggle softly. Something about Ted was just too adorable.

Soren tightened his arm around my waist and pulled me into his side more, making me glance up at him curiously. He was now looking at Ted like he wanted to squash him like a bug. "Was there something that you needed, Ted? My wife and I were in the middle of something." He said, staring the old man down as he spoke in a voice barely concealed with irritation.

Ted's brown eyes immediately snapped up to Soren and he actually did bow his head, but Soren just narrowed his eyes at him. I wrapped my arm around his side and gently grabbed his arm, trying to tell him he needed to chill out. He just shook my hand off. "No, sir. Sorry, I'll leave you to it." Ted said, taking a brief glance at me again. I gave him a small smile and waved before he left, feeling bad that he had to deal with Soren's crankiness. Once he was gone, I looked up at Soren and huffed, causing him to look down at me. "Did you really have to do that?" I asked, giving him a look. He just grunted and squeezed me into his side more, still looking a little bit angry. "Yes, I did. He was clearly checking you out, the old creep." He huffed.

I giggled and took a sip from my cup, bemused. "You were just smiling and giggling like an idiot, too." He added, grumpily. I smiled and wrapped myself around his front, my breasts against his chest. My arm slid around his neck and I tangled my fingers into the back of his hair, leaving my other arm down so I could sip on my drink some more. "You know what it sounds like to me?" I whispered, pushing up on my toes a little. He tightly pressed his hand to the bottom of my spine and held my body against his. "What?" He muttered, cocking up a single brow.

My smile broadened. "Sounds to me like you were just jealous." I hummed, which just made him snort and roll his eyes. "Of Ted? Why the hell would I be jealous of him? He's old and doesn't even have a chance with you in the first place." He scoffed. Wanting to tease him some more, I pretended to hum in thought and cocked my head to the side. "Mm, I don't know, Soren..." I said with uncertainty, shrugging my shoulders. "I mean, he's definitely cuter than you. He's got that giant teddy bear thing going on, you know?" I said seriously, playing with the hair at the nape of his neck. I thought my joke was pretty good, honestly.

However, Soren just glared down at me. "He is not cuter than me! Take that back." He demanded, causing me to giggle and shake my head. "Oh, I don't think I will. I guess you are pretty cute when you're jealous, though." I relented a little bit, smiling as he just rolled his eyes and held me tighter against him. He growled in annoyance and suddenly leaned down, crashing his lips onto mine. I gasped in surprise, barely managing to keep a hold on my cup as I kissed him back. My face burned as he boldly grabbed my butt, not even seeming to care that we were in a room filled with people.

When he broke apart, I took a glance around and was relieved that nobody seemed to be looking at us. I looked back up at him and saw he was smiling smugly, making me narrow my eyes at him. "I wasn't jealous. I already know I have you to myself." He muttered, sounding far too smug. I hummed and tightened my arm around his neck, raising a brow at him. "You're so cocky." I sighed softly, twirling his strands of hair around my fingers. He just smiled a little bit, not seeming to pay very much mind to my comment. "It's partly your fault, you know. You always compliment me and it goes right to my head when it comes from a pretty little thing like you." He murmured, his chest heaving as he spoke. I couldn't help but to smile at that. "That's garbage and you know it. Your ego was out the roof since the moment we met." I retorted, grinning.

A laugh tore from his throat and his hand wandered up my back and then down again, absentmindedly. "Yeah, but since I've had you around, I think it's gotten worse. You ogle me all the time, so I must be pretty goddamn hot." He said bluntly, making me smile widely in amusement. I trailed my fingers from his hair to his neck, then around to his chest. "I won't argue with that." I murmured.

He leaned down a little more and I felt his lips brush my ear, making shivers go down my spine. "But you're pretty gorgeous yourself, Ayla. One look at you," He gently bit on my earlobe and I gasped as he pressed me against him so firmly that I could feel everything—including the large erection digging into my hip. "And all I can think of is stripping you naked and sliding my cock into your tiny pussy. Makes me so fucking hard, Ayla." His voice slowly became more gruff and filled with his desire, the words he said making my core throb. "Really, Soren?" I breathed, peering up at him as he raised his head and met my gaze. "You have to do that here? Make it go away." I whispered, referring to his very prominent erection.

Groaning softly, he shook his head and gave me the neediest look I'd ever seen him wear. "It's not going to go away, trust me." He huffed, swallowing thickly. I tried to move away, thinking maybe it would help him get rid of his problem, but he quickly tugged me right back up against him. "You're going to just end up displaying for everyone that I'm hard, Ayla. Don't fucking move." He said firmly, and I bit my lip.

I felt his hand wander down my back and brush against my curls, his erection twitching against me. Then, I felt it growing even bigger, a soft groan leaving his lips. "Ayla, I need you now." He practically pleaded. My face felt hot and I knew it was because I was aroused. "Here? Where would we even go?" I whispered, and he grabbed my hip tightly. "I'll find a place. Let's go." He said, making sure to keep me in front of him as he guided me through the crowd of people. His erection was hard enough that I could feel it against my lower half, our bodies so close it dug between my thighs a little. "Fuck," Soren muttered from behind me. I guess he must've noticed it too.

He led me out of the room and into a very empty hall, where he grabbed my hand and practically tugged me down the hall until we entered a bathroom. I heard him quickly shut and lock the door, before he turned to me and let out a heaving breath. "Fuck," He muttered, staring me down. "I know the bathroom is not an ideal place, but it's going to have to do this time because I'm fucking you right here."