38

~Ayla's POV~

The two of us laid in my bed for a little bit longer before we decided we should probably shower—by which I mean I insisted we should shower since Soren didn't seem to care too much. In fact, he was even whining when I suggested it for the second time.

"I just wanna lay here." He grumbled, causing me to raise my brows and glance over my shoulder at him. "Well, I don't. I don't know if you noticed but I have your dried cum and mine between my legs, and I'd like to get clean because it feels gross." I said very matter of factly, making his lips twitch in amusement. He released his arm from around my waist and got out of my bed, rolling his eyes. "Fine, fine, but I'm showering with you. I'm gonna to go get a change of clothes." He said, not waiting for a response before he left my room. I waited for him to come back, though I picked out a change of clothes for myself as well.

When he came back, he held his phone and a change of clothes in his hands, an amused smirk on his face as he read something on his phone. "What are you smirking at?" I asked, narrowing my eyes at him. He glanced up at me and chuckled, tossing his phone onto my bed before he followed me out of the room and into the bathroom. "Oh, nothing. Luca just left me a text about how he left because we woke him up with our "wildly loud" sex, as he put it." He answered, almost making me giggle when I heard that. Smiling to myself, I shut the bathroom door and turned on the shower, forcing Soren to shut his eyes as I used the toilet whilst the shower water heated. After I did my business the two of us got in the shower, the hot water bouncing lightly off the top of my head.

"You don't have work today, right?" I asked him, popping open the shampoo. As I washed my hair, Soren grabbed the body wash and popped it open, beginning to use it to wash my body after he had lathered a loofa with it. "No. You think I'm so stupid I'd get drunk off my ass the night before I have to go to work?" He snorted, smiling. I giggled softly and rinsed off my soapy hands, leaning my head back into the stream of water as I stared up at him, letting the shampoo rinse from my hair. "I dunno..." I teased, grinning. "You were acting pretty dumb last night." I added casually, really only teasing him. Soren had truly been more silly and needy than anything else, in my opinion.

He scowled and gave my butt a smack, which I knew was his way of reprimanding me for teasing him. I just smiled to myself and pulled him underneath the shower head, letting him take his turn while I coated my hair in conditioner.

After we had both finished showering and had gotten dressed, Soren grabbed me and hoisted me up in his arms, carrying me back into my room. I laughed as he crawled into my bed and dropped me gently, cuddling up to my side. "Shouldn't we do something actually productive instead of laying in bed all day?" I asked, raising a brow as I looked up at him. He just shrugged his shoulders and shifted, laying his head on my chest, which I had noticed he seemed to like to do. Apparently, it was comfortable. "We could, but I'd much rather relax today. Besides, I do productive shit almost every day of the week, and so do you. It's called going to work." He muttered.

It wasn't necessarily that I didn't want to lay in bed with him all day, because honestly nothing sounded better to me. However, I was unsure if the line that we had drawn was even there anymore and I didn't know how to deal with that. This entire thing was unfamiliar to me. He had said he didn't want to be limited to just one girl, but as far as I knew, we were exclusive to one another. He had spent the night in my bed, sleeping beside me. He got jealous of other guys, like Mitchel, and he was cuddling with me now. At what point did it stop being casual sex and turn into something more? Did any of those things even mean to him what they meant to me? I just didn't want to invest too much of myself into this, because I felt like I already was just by having sex with him. My feelings were getting out of hand enough as it was. Still, I just tried not to dwell on it, as I always did.

"Hey, Ayla..." Soren mumbled, causing me to look down at him. His blue eyes peered up into my hazel ones as he rested his cheek on my chest, looking inquisitive. "You told me before that you had only had sex once before we met. Remember that?" He asked, to which I nodded my head and raised a brow at him, wondering why he was bringing this up all of the sudden. "Well, I was just wondering about it...how you lost your virginity. It's just kind of unusual to have sex one time and then wait however many years before even starting again." He explained. It was clear by the tone of his voice that he wasn't sure if this topic was one to be treaded lightly upon, which it wasn't, but it was still sweet of him to approach it with caution in case it was a sensitive topic.

"Oh. Yeah, I was kind of a dumb teenager. I lost it when I was about sixteen. Or was it seventeen...?" I mumbled, trying to remember exactly when it was. It had been a long time since then. I mean, I was twenty three now. "Anyways, I was the type of person that didn't really deal well with peer pressure and things like that. At the school I went to, there were a lot of people who had already long since lost their virginity's by the time I started to feel embarrassed about still being one. I mean, I was a junior in high school and I hadn't even had so much as my first kiss yet. Of course I don't think that's anything to be ashamed of now, but it's different when you're that young and all your friends are more experienced than you and everyone you know is talking about who's sleeping with who." I began, absentmindedly running my fingers through my hair.

"My first time was pretty shitty, like probably everyone else's is. It kind of makes me feel embarrassed to say it, but I gave mine to this boy who I had Spanish class with. I don't even remember his name but it sucked. It lasted maybe ten minutes and by the time it was over I wasn't sure what the hell the big deal was. So I just didn't sleep with anyone else after that because I thought it seemed...disappointing, I guess. It hadn't even been good." I told him, looking down when I heard him chuckle softly, burying his face into my chest. "Are you telling me you had your first kiss and lost your virginity in one go?" He asked, raising his gaze up to me again. I giggled softly and threaded my fingers through his hair. "Don't tease me for that." I responded, which just made him grin playfully.

"Bet sex doesn't seem so disappointing now, does it?" He purred, giving me a suggestive smirk.

I couldn't help but to giggle softly and twirled a strand of his hair around my fingertip, over and over. "You're so cocky." I answered. He just laughed and let his eyes drift shut, smiling still. "As if I don't have a good reason to be. You know I fuck you right." He murmured, making me bite my lip to refrain from giggling.

"What about you, then? How'd you lose yours?" I asked, incredibly curious. He was practically a sex god, and I was dying to know what his first time had been like. "Oh." He muttered, peeling open his lids. I stayed quiet as I waited, not wanting to push him for the answer. "Uh, my first time was kind of embarrassing, honestly. If I tell you, you'll probably never see me as attractive again." He said dramatically, earning a laugh from me. Then, he grinned up at me wickedly. "Oh, who am I kidding, hm? We both know that's not possible. You check me out all the fucking time." He teased.

"My first time was when I was sixteen too, actually." He told me, shifting up so he was laid beside me with his face level with mine. "Except I performed horribly. Not even kidding, Ayla, it was awful. It was like twenty minutes of dry thrusting. She was my first girlfriend and we were both virgins, so it wasn't horribly awkward at least because neither of us really knew what to do or expect." He explained, playing with the bottom of my shirt. "I don't think either of us came." He admitted, his face slightly pink with embarrassment. I slipped up and let a giggle out, causing him to glare at me. "Hey!" He scowled. "Don't laugh!" He huffed.

Regardless, I kept laughing, and he even ended up joining me, our laughter filling my bedroom as he tightened his arm around my waist.