36

~Ayla's POV~

I was still hiding up in my room when I heard the sound of Soren and Luca laughing like maniacs down in the living room, causing me to lift my head and pull out an earbud. They were cackling like two crazy people down there.

Curious as to what the heck had those two laughing so hard, I got out of bed and quietly creeped over to the door, silently opening it. I managed to slip out of my room and got close enough to the railing in front of my room to be able to see down into the living room, though I only hoped that they couldn't see me too. Then again, they were so drunk they probably wouldn't even notice if I walked right by them. With the little bit that I could see from up here, I expected to see the both of them watching a movie or something, laughing at a scene on the TV but the TV wasn't even on.

"Hey, stupid," Luca slurred to Soren and then began to laugh like a hyena, which just made Soren join in. I raised a brow to myself, wondering just how much they had had to drink. Surely way too much for Luca to be able to drive anywhere. Once they had both stopped laughing enough for Luca to speak and actually be heard, Luca asked, "What's the deal, man? Y-You and Ayla could be fucking like rabbits right now!"

My brows just about shot up to my hairline. Why on earth were they talking about this?" "Mmm," Soren sounded very out of it as he hummed back at Luca. "N-Naaaah! Ayla wouldn't let me hit it when one of us is drunk, probably." He said, and while I didn't disagree I also didn't know how I felt about this topic. At least they were so drunk that neither one of them would even remember this conversation tomorrow morning. There was no way they could. "She s-seems to like you, du-dude. You lucky son of a bitch, getting to sleep with her." Luca pouted and his words just made Soren smirk smugly, looking all proud of himself.

Appalled, I stepped closer to the railing and gaped down at the back of their stupid heads. I didn't even know Soren had blabbed his mouth to Luca about our current agreement we had going on! "That idiot." I scowled to myself. He at least could have asked me before sharing it to his friend!

Soren laughed like the true drunken moron that he is. "I know." He just about giggled. "She's so pr-pretty and her body... I think it's so nice." He placed a hand on Luca's shoulder and shook him like a rag doll, his eyes big as he stared him down. And Luca just giggled with him, both of them acting like gossiping teenage girls and not two fully grown men in their late twenties. It was pretty funny, to be honest, which was just about the only reason why I hadn't gone down there and duct taped Soren's mouth shut—aside from the fact that I was positive that neither of them would remember this tomorrow anyway.

They continued giggling at nothing for a few moments more before Luca wobbled as he crawled towards Soren. "You liiiiikeee Ayla! Don't you?" Luca accused, making me freeze. My heart pounded faster and I ducked down, gripping the edge of the railing as I waited for his answer. I should've known what was coming, though. Still, my mood deflated a little when Soren just cackled like a hyena. "I like fucking her." He answered, his beer bottle shaking a little as he lifted it to his mouth and took a large gulp from it. I clenched my jaw and glared at the back of his head, having half a mind to go show him what's what, but he would probably like that. Even drunk, he'd probably take back the upper hand like he always managed to do.

"Noooo, stupid." Luca groaned, rolling his eyes at his best friend as he swatted the beer away when Soren held it out to him. "I meant, do you like her? You act like a whiny bitch when she's at work and you have the house to yourself." He clarified, which was news to me. Soren didn't like it when I was gone and he was left at home alone? I smiled a little bit at that, because I hadn't known this before now.

"Shut up." Soren grumbled, turning his head away so fast that he almost fell off the couch. "Ayla and I are just friends that like having sex. That's it." He assured, rubbing his eyes. Apparently, though, that answer didn't satisfy Luca because he punched Soren in the arm. To me the punch looked pretty hard for someone as drunk as him, but Soren must've not even been phased by it because he just turned his head and raised his brows at him like it was a pathetic attempt at a punch. "Look at me when you say that, pussy." Luca taunted, almost making me slip up to giggle in amusement. He was drunk off his ass, that much I was sure of, but I was coming to like this guy more and more by the second.