29*

~Ayla's POV~

Soren unbuckled his belt, the sound of the metal gently clinking filling the silence as I watched him. He approached me, unbuttoning his belt and unzipping the zipper before he grabbed me by the arm and pushed me back onto the sink. I gasped as he grabbed the bottom of my dress and hiked it up until he had access to my core, pulling me to the very edge of the sink.

"Fucking hell, Ayla." He muttered, pulling his cock out as he clutched my hip with his other hand. I gasped as he nudged my panties to the side and then, in one fluid motion, thrusted his entire length into me. He groaned deeply, his eyes finding mine as I cried out at the invasion. "Ah, Soren." I whimpered and he huskily groaned, both hands slipping under my dress to grab my hips. I placed one hand behind me on the sink for a little extra support and the other grabbed his dark hair, fingers tangling into the soft strands. "You're so wet for me. God, I've been wanting this again for too long." He moaned, peering down between my thighs as he slowly pulled out until only the tip remained inside. "You keep making me ache for it. So unfair, the way you let me fuck your tight pussy and then just make me wait until I can do it again." He breathed, his fingers digging into my hips.

My nipples poked against the fabric of my dress and I moaned softly as he thrusted in again, groaning to himself. "You're starting to sound a little obsessed with me, Soren." I teased breathlessly, causing him to grin wickedly at me. "Don't downplay this, Ayla. I know you love my cock as much as I love your pussy." He murmured, his gaze dropping between my thighs again. "And you know how I know that?" He murmured, beginning to thrust into me harder, deeper. I mewled softly and he groaned, watching as his cock pounded in and out of me at a rapid pace. "Because your pussy gets so wet. You can say whatever you want but this," He slammed into me and I moaned, clamping tighter around his girth. "This wet, needy pussy gives it away."

I let my head fall back, moaning as I relished in the feeling of him pounding in and out of me. "Say you like this, Ayla. I want to hear it." He demanded lowly. He watched my face as my lashes fluttered and I whimpered, writhing on the sink. "I love it when you fuck me." I admitted breathlessly, and he groaned, slipping his hands from my hips to my thighs. He spread my legs and lifted them, my panties rubbing against my clit as he smoothly slammed back into me. "Fuck, yes." He hissed, my breasts bouncing beneath my dress.

"You want to know something?" He murmured lowly, his chest heaving as he peered down at me, dark hair messed up and sticking out in different directions on his head. "I've been thinking about fucking you again since the last time. I don't know what it is but I've never been so fucking sexually frustrated before you." He growled, and I felt my ego inflating more by the second, knowing what I did to him.

Soren dug his fingers into my thighs and kept his eyes on mine, not slowing his pace even a little. His cock was hard and felt thick inside of me, making my walls stretch just to accommodate his size, each thrust feeling somehow deeper than before. I moaned and he seemed fueled by the noises I made, pounding into me so hard that it was impossible to keep quiet. "Soren!" I cried, able to feel my panties continuously rubbing against my clit. He groaned and focused between my legs again. "Fuck. Feel that? Feel how fucking well my cock fits in you, Ayla?" His thrusts turned slower and more spaced out yet remained just as hard, giving me the time to feel him. I cried out, my walls squeezing around him as he purposely grabbed my panties and pulled them in a way that made them tease my clit more. "Ah, f-fuck!" I just about came on the spot.

Breathing heavily, he smirked at me and leaned over me a little more, rutting his hips against me. His cock repeatedly fucked against my g-spot and my thighs began to shake, loud cries leaving my lips. "That's it, hm? Fucking squeeze my cock. I want you to cum for me, Ayla. I need it." He said, proving his desire for my release by roughly pounding into my weak spot.

It wasn't the first time this man had fucked me so hard I felt like my whole body was just going to explode, but it never got old and I never got used to it whatsoever. His thrusts had me shaking and crying, my back arching as I heard the sound of him moving inside of me. I was so wet that I was sure I could feel it gushing out of me, and he seemed to like it because he groaned. "Shit. Come on, you're so close, I can tell. Fuck!" He groaned as I squeezed him tighter within my walls.

All of the sudden Soren had my dress yanked down beneath my breasts, watching them bounce freely as he fucked me. "Goddamn it, Ayla. So fucking hot." He breathed, his length twitching inside my heat. I didn't know how much I could take and his pace was only pushing me closer and closer to my release. "Now fucking cum on my cock." He growled, and I whined softly, bucking my hips. He pulled out all of the sudden, pulling out to rub the head of his cock against the outside of my core. I whimpered and arched my back as he panted, smacking my clit with the tip before he teased my entrance. "Look how wet you've got my dick." He muttered, causing me to lift my head to see.

His thick cock looked big and pulsated in his hand as he rubbed it against my slit, threatening to push back in. I could see the wetness that coated his pretty cock glistening in the light. "Fuck me again." I begged, needy. I spread my legs and he chuckled, slowly sinking back into me again. He really did fit in me perfectly, even with how big he was. "Yes," I mewled, grasping his arms as he placed his hands behind me on the sink, leaning over me some more. "That's it." He breathed, rutting his hips against me. "You feel so good, Ayla. So fucking good."

I glanced up at him and my walls immediately tightened when I saw his face, the look he wore. His lips were a pretty pink, swollen and bitten from how much he'd been biting on them, and his face was flushed. Those pretty blue eyes of his were stormy and his moans were low and husky, sending waves of heat to my core. "I'm going to cum." I gasped, able to feel it building.

He groaned and began to thrust into me harder, aiming his thrusts at the spot that he knew by now made me weak. It barely took anything, I was so wound up. All it took was two single thrusts and I shattered for him, crying and shaking as I released around his cock.

Soren peered between my thighs as I came, groaning deeply when his thrusts became even wetter. "Ah, fuck. It's so hot when you cum for me." He moaned, his thrusts growing harder again. In a matter of seconds he was pummeling into me, his hips smacking against mine roughly. My body shook on the sink and I moaned loudly, able to feel my second release coming on already. "Ayla!" He groaned loudly as I squeezed around him, clenching his cock. "Shit, you're coming again. God, yes." He hissed, breathing raggedly as his biceps flexed strongly beneath his shirt. I could see the muscles moving even with his suit on still.

My second orgasm crashed into me so hard that I almost screamed, my head thumping back against the mirror as I threw my head back in pleasure. The world spun as I trembled wildly, and then I heard Soren curse colorfully. He slammed into me once more and gave a deep, throaty moan as he exploded into me. I felt the warmth of his release shoot into me in thick spurts, his groans mellowing out until he was only panting.

When he pulled out, I felt his release leak out of me. I peeled my eyes open, unsure when I had shut them, and panted as I gazed up at him. He had already made himself presentable again and was holding toilet paper in his hands, gently wiping me clean between my legs. "Thanks." I whispered, my legs still feeling shaky and utterly useless when I went to get off the sink after he had finished. He flushed the toilet paper and I wobbled on my feet, glancing up at him when he snorted. "Can't stand?" He teased, looking far too smug. I raised a brow at him and decided that two could most certainly play at that game. "Sorry, what's that?" I asked. "I couldn't hear you over all your begging you were doing just to have sex with me."

A scowl formed on his face. "You were begging for more of my cock when it was already in you, Ayla, so I don't want to hear it."