Chapter 4: Trapped

Disclaimer: I know this is abrupt. I wrote this in 2013. For the sake of preserving my younger writings, I will not be fixing this. Perhaps, sometime in the future I can do a rewritten copy. Just bare with it, the story does pick up, I believe. 

Chapter 4: Trapped

AnnaLee had been walking in the woods for some time now. She was most certain that she was lost, but she was greatful for that fact. It was a great excuse not to go back to the funeral. AnnaLee would rather be anywhere besides there. She felt guilty for not attending the funeral but she knew she couldn't bear it.

AnnaLee didn't like to cry in front of people and she knew that is exactly what she would be doing if she had stayed. She knew her grandpa wouldn't have minded. He wasnt a fan of funerals himself.

It was then that she realized she had been walking for at least two hours. Her feet hurt immensly.

AnnaLee put on her grandfather's coat and sat down with her back against the trunk of an old pine tree.

All AnnaLee wanted to do was rest, so that is what she was going to do. Trying to get comfortable, she turned to her side with her eyes closed.

Suddenly, she heard the rustling of plants.

When AnnaLee's eyes reopened, The only thing she could see was the face of a wolf.

Its eyes were emitting a hypnotizing aura and she couldn't move or look away.

Suddenly the beautiful creature changed into a man and covered her mouth with a smelly cloth.

AnnaLee felt herself drifting away but she couldn't fight.

Her eyes remained on the man's as she realized what was happening.

Wolfmen.