La La Levi Land

Haha Levi Land, that would be like heaven but we'll all end up in hell either way, I know I will sorry Jesus amen. Enjoy ~
________________________________

From here on out, you hated being human.

Seriously it was so boring with the new emotions you kept experiencing with the affects of different people.

Things flashed to you whenever you talked, not only that but you always felt like smacking your mouth whenever something wrong spilled or you simply but your tongue.

Being a human in your body was so boring.

Imagine being an alien that would be so cool, yet you would still feel like your ugly. Then again what if you had powers?

That was the mind of the little 3rd grade demons you had already saw mischievous chaos, though you wanted to mishear the words.

On your side, after seeing a person, not just that a male which was even worse as a new job for you, your heart went absolutely bonkers.

It was crazy and you almost felt like it was going to give you a cardiac arrest.

Just by looking at him, even a slight gaze made a difference in the new rapid speed.

Funny to think all because of some guy that probably doesn't even care for you, or in much better words cares for nothing in the world.

He goes to his job, does his work with the kids he calls brats, gets paid at the end of the week his salary for the job 'well done' and boom he's out of there.

It pained you at the same time to think that he actually made you observe yourself in a different way.

You even went shopping for a new quick fit on your outfit style for work.

And a picture of that disaster slipped into the hands of messages,

Heck, Hange the mad scientist women that started all of this was trying to get into your head about different things other than the job she signed you up for.

Maybe in the end, a certain Ackerman in the building as well.

"Um Principal Erwin? I'm very sorry to intrude I know you have a couple of duties and burdens to attend to. Mr. Ackerman wanted me to hand you these papers." You shakily held the papers trying to keep a calm demeanor.

Erwin looked up from writing some ongoing research.

You weren't as frightened as you were the first time with the Levi Ackerman.

Meeting his sharp cold blooded gaze felt like you were already murdered.

"Ah Ms. Y/n, as the students call you. You're not disturbing me at all, I wish I could get out of this work. And as Levi did, more papers wonderful." Erwin spoke sarcastically with a light chuckle.

It caused you to feel more relaxed in the atmosphere, totally different from the classroom.

You felt like Levi's eyes holding you against your will.

Speaking in even better words that I understand, I would like him to hold me against a wall. You definitely internally smacked yourself.

Unlike Levi that smacked your ass on accident and you still felt the burning sensation, you smacked yourself on purpose.

"Oh yes I understand that one hundred percent now with the kids, they do cause a good distraction even though I've just met them." You laughed walking closer to his desk to leave the papers.

"I can tell he wrote these late at night, the writing is not sloppy more twisted. Can you tell Ms. Y/n?" Principal Erwin turned the paper.

Your eyebrows curved down in a confused yet all knowing motion leaning to see the hand writing.