The Moment You Knew, F A W K

We've all had these moments before. Please I got scared of my own shadow at a funeral beat that. Enjoy~
___________________________________

It was pretty, questionable. Everything actually.

The human brain and the way it was the center of the entire human body, without it you couldn't be able to live normally.

To be honest, if everyone had a brain, yours was probably super small.

Maybe about the size of a grain of rice, not too exaggerated as a big brain watermelon type beat.

Just super small you didn't think before you acted, the words came out of your mouth like the constant need of an old person who needed to use the bathroom from their bladder control being out of control.

Much like your brain in awkward situations, you just stood there anti social and all. It was just too hard and a waste of that energy you saved up from the lack of sleep you have gotten these days.

The things occupying your head were the things you needed to grade and lessons to teach all of the kids.

Another main aspect theme that was on your mind twenty four seven non stop until you had other dreams or nightmares, was the male you had a moment with.

At the bar.

Not in the bed totally not, not a single one of you would ever even ask that to survive the embarrassment.

Or in the long run for the even better tougher moment, yet.

Levi didn't seem like that type of person, in fact he wasn't that type of freaky person. Or so everyone thought.

He would never be in a relationship, not after everything that happened to places and people in his life. Levi hated kids, but he became a teacher so he would see them small and happy.

When they were adults, they wouldn't get gloomy and serious like him. The only time they would feel depressed would be when they had tests, preferably math.

The all Satan maker on earth. Not just numbers but letters? They got humans all twisted from their minds.

You had much bigger problems than learning math all over again from grade level three.

Hange had forced you to go drinking, and what happens when a forceful crazy science lady that can do experiments on anyone holding it against your will?

Well of course you don't want to die with that kind of over the top style, you drink like there's no tomorrow with this persistent mad lady.

And correction, you did.

After that, your mind had just simply gone blank. It was a black blob abyss you hadn't realized what went on.

Levi was now your ears and eyes.

"L/n? Of course she would pass out on me, who else would it have been? I would've taken you away either way." Levi was speaking to himself in all of the ruckus of the bar with loud people.

He felt your soft breathing on his chest, your small sensation on his hard chest.

"Mmm I like the name Levi, it's so cute but you're hot." Your mouth was still full of conversation.

"I don't uh, think that about m-myself." Levi started to feel his temperature rising, a few balls of sweat ran down his face from your head.

It was snuggling closer onto his own body as the alcoholic scent was still in the air, along with glasses clicking.

You were unfazed from everything, still with a blanked back outed mind.

Levi wasn't his self, you were changing him from being so forwards. Even though you were drunk, he still remembered the time you naturally left a small kiss on him just to make the kids shut up.