She is H0t

This is just I just want to entertain, sheesh i need mega Jesus attention. This is probably a filler chapter. Enjoy~
________________________________

When the tall Principal Erwin stepped into the room, everything felt like you were standing on an iceberg that's just about to crack and fall into the ocean water, better believe that it's going to give you hypothermia.

Maybe dying at the hands of a higher boss wouldn't be such a bad thing, so you thought. Your nervousness showed to much with your shaking legs moving like noodles being cooked.

That was all going to go away when the particular short male in the room compared to Erwin would tend to have an attitude.

"So Mr. Ackerman your response is? I'd just like to discuss words between you and I that require the proper privacy." Erwin spoke sternly, his stern voice bouncing on the walls of the average sized classroom.

You knew it wasn't for you, but being the person you are you still hesitated for Levi and felt your hands her clammy.

Only a bit, the evidence still lingering on you no matter how hard you rubbed it on your work shirt.

Your shirt was still a bit folded and crunched up due to the fact of earlier events with the raging Eren, you indeed were scared until Levi came as a savior.

He was always going to have that role in your reality.

"Principal Erwin, I would prefer if next time you do indeed knock on my classroom door. Though a teacher for smaller kids each and every one of us still need the proper coverage of that." Levi strongly replied.

His words barked back at Erwin's secretly with the same dead tone he had.

Erwin cleared his throat and nodded taking Levi's words into consideration, being the head boss wanting to make a good environment so people would actually stick around to work.

Not like the last person that acquired themselves a job at the school here. It was for an entirely different reason.

"Yes Mr. Ackerman of course. I'm terribly sorry if I stole some of your time as well Ms. Y/n." Erwin motioned his apologies towards you next to Levi.

How did he get on that first name basis? Maybe I'm the problem for not moving this shenanigan further. Levi thought to himself glancing over at you.

"O-oh of course not at all, we were just getting the kids out for fresh air and exercise. There's absolutely no need for that." You bit your tongue before to gain the control in which you needed to speak.

Principal Erwin smiled wryly looking outside at the children who looked like they wanted to sumo wrestle instead of working on proper jumping jacks.

"Ah I see, very well then. Mr. Ackerman shouldn't mind if I take him for just a couple of minutes, nothing large you aren't in trouble." Erwin chuckled easing the conversation as your sweet light laughter followed.

Levi felt the tips of his ears burn with an intense amount of heat just from listening to you.

This is such a burden when this stupid thing happens, it just occurs and goes as it pleases. Levi rolled his grey eyes, making sure Erwin didn't catch a sight or any glimpse at it.

"It won't hurt to leave the children a bit, Ms. L/n just make sure they don't behave too wild. I definitely don't want anything to happen again." Levi turned to look at you dead in the eyes.

His grey eyes were narrowed but you could tell that deep down it was a soft ending behind the full coverage.

"Yes of course sir." You gave him a stern sentence dreading earlier events, especially with the boys you made quite uncomfortable then.