The Magic School Bus

Okay if you've ever watched that show- Hange looks like Ms. Frizz a bit and she acts like her a LOT. Enjoy~
___________________________________

And so it began, the mission of do something to help Levi in a way was beginning on your end. It was the perfect opportunity seeing as you were all taking a field trip.

Another thing has begun as well, Levi's mission to let his emotions take over his strong mindset for once. His was going to be difficult considering how stubborn he could be, it didn't matter if even Principal Erwin told him he needed to fix it.

In addition to all of that, the kids each had a mission.

Get the papers from Mr. Ackerman.

Take them home so their parents would sign them.

Prepare their lunches and everything they needed for a fun filled field trip. With them, it was always going to feel like a party.

Then, obtain a seat next to a person on the bus.

Let's not forget the part that's on all of their agendas every single day since you showed up, cause chaos with Mr. Ackerman and Ms. Y/n.

It was a given for them to do so, they could talk about anything and everything that would for sure push your buttons.

Each kid would team up to create one big mess of things.

"Wow mom this food was good!" Jean finished scarfing down his mother's delicious meal.

Jeans mother that was washing the dishes smiled in spite herself, taking a glance at her son.

"Why thank you, it always makes me happy to see a smile on your face." She laughed and wiped her hands seeing Jean pull a paper up.

"Mom, can you sign here to let me go on a field trip for school. I know it's going to be fun because Ms. Y/n's going to be there and she's really nice." Jean smiled thinking of you as the better teacher.

His mother looked over the paper with a now serious look on her face. "Mhm get me a pen from the cabinet." Jean cheered hearing his mother's words, headed straight towards the pens.

Jeans was easy, others weren't so good.

"Dad can you sign this field trip slip?" Eren shakily handed the paper to his dad who was working up a new serum, seeing the fat syringe.

"Not right now son go ask your mother." His dad didn't look up instructing Eren.

"O-okay." Eren stuttered and made his feet walk to his mother, who was drinking tea on the kitchen table.

"Hey mom can you sign this field trip slip for me please? All of my friends are going to be there and my nicest teacher is too!" Eren sounded brighter standing next to his mom.

Eren's mother who was almost an exact female copy of him laughed lightly. "I'm guessing it's not Mr. Ackerman then, you always complain that he gives you extra reading homework." She sipped on her chamomile tea.

The boy rolled his eyes just thinking about it. "Well yeah totally not him. Her names Ms. Y/n and I know she's Mr. Ackermans girlfriend." Eren was confident in his words.

"Oh my I see. Well we have to get to signing this paper then." She was shocked hearing the words coming from her son, deciding to believe him.

Signing the paper.

Eren had its faults, but in the end made it.

"Can you sign this paper?" Annie asked her father handing his the paper as if it was nothing.