Family

So last chapter was filled with a bit sorrow. Download Inkitt it's just like wattpad and follow me, same username, on there! Enjoy~
__________________________________

Levi was panicked.

Since you walked in on him in the music room and caught him doing his habit, that wasn't the reason why he was panicked.

In fact Levi didn't really care that you decided to barge in and do that.

One because you helped him and gave him a talk to deal with the sadness and heart clenching sorrow.

Two because you were his girlfriend. If you were another random person or a person Levi had no business with, he would move along with his life.

That wasn't the same case as this situation.

He was getting nervous just thinking about it.

Meet her dad? Why do suddenly? Did I do something wrong to make them order the meeting now? Levi's mind was even more messed up than before with thoughts.

But what if he doesn't approve? I've finally found my happiness, my yellow. It's always taken away from me in the end whether I'm fine with it or not. Levi was getting nervous and having negative thoughts about loosing people.

It was the main reason why Levi himself didn't want to live anymore.

You gave him a reason, and he was praying that it wouldn't be taken away.

Does her dad even like guys? What if he wanted a taller person? Levi was quick to come up with more excuses and point out his flaws.

"Ayo Mr. Ackerman can I go to the restroom? I feel like I need to take a dump." Connie yelled a bit while raising his hand, there was no point in doing that gesture.

The kids snickered at Connies choice of words, some banging their fists on the table to reduce the noise illuminating from each of their mouths.

Levi was still in his own daze, his thoughts hung loud and the rest of the real atmospheres conversation was just a blur to him.

Y/n will say something to her dad right? I'm not very good with confirmations, what if I'm not the best boyfriend? He second guessed himself, placing every single thought in front of his mind.

"Mr. Ackerman I think Connies going to share or something if you dont give him an answer." Jean was making fun of people with his fingers rest at his nose if by any chance it came true.

"No I'm not Jean just shut up already! I'm trying to hold it in, maybe I shouldn't have had that banana for breakfast." Connie mumbled to himself.

Armin was now interested. Step aside young ones because the new teacher just arrived.

"Connie, perhaps your stomach hurts from the potassium that entered your body. The banana contains an average of that element making it hard to digestive in such a short span of time." Armin spilled what he wanted, gushing over the science he loved.

All of the kids then blinked and stared into an imaginary camera around the classroom as if they were in a reality television show.

"I don't think that's it, I'm just lactose intolerant." Connie stated holding his hands tight and tapping his feet rapidly from the anxiety the situation was giving him.

Armin was confused, he knew that his classmates were a bit dumb but not stupid. "Lactose intolerant? Connie that literally had nothing to do with a banana , unless you dipped it in milk and that was injected into the food." Armin now went onto ramble with his own self.