Legends Have Sasageyo

Don't butcher me if I didn't spell that right. Actually yes please, kill me if I didn't spell it right. Enjoy ~
_________________________________

The disastrous life of Y/n L/n.

You were going to have your own reality show at this point if other things kept running into your day.

Maybe sometimes ruining it in the process, and at other times just plain on adding more to your plate.

Still, almost everyday was filled with something. Never a dull moment.

It was enjoyable having to be with kids that were so crazy and bad at times when they didn't listen to instructions and kept bickering.

Mostly Eren and Jean, it would be ended by you now. Mr. Ackerman cut you some slack and didn't push you away as much when in the classroom.

Levi was still a very, serious teacher. He was still in that shell of his that not even the nicest kids could get him to say something about himself.

Armin had tried one day and all he got in return was a head pat that he didn't even get the chance to feel it.

The raven haired male on the other jeans just kept working like it was ever so normal, maybe he was starting to be the weird one.

One thing was for sure. Since Hange applied you here in a blink of an eye you were accepted, that moment when your eyes clicked on the teacher you would be helping, something was wrong.

In your system that is, your brain became mushed with vastly nasty thoughts you would never have a clue of outside of meeting Levi.

The beating heart trapped inside of your rib cage felt like it was going to explode and escape out of there being captive and all.

To make matters worse, Levi was also feeling the same.

He hated it.

He wasn't supposed to feel like this for anyone, Levi vowed that he wouldn't form anything for no one.

That was a mistake now, he knew it and saw it with his own grey eyes that were starting to narrow less every single day.

His actions acted without his brain for once.

"These birds flying better not have taken craps all over my car. How disgusting those creatures can be." Levi had gotten out of his house differently.

Usually he would be calm, cool, and collected when leaving. Locking the door and making sure with a nice sharp outfit.

Today, was a whole messily done kids project.

He spent last night cleaning more mess, and maybe just a few seconds in between thinking about how nice your hand felt in his.

"I'm surprised I didn't dream about that kind of stuff, this is so ridiculous." Levi was still talking quietly to himself while on the streets.

People that were nosy passed by and saw his mouth moving, also walking away and faster thinking he was a crazy person.

"Not even cleaning helped remove the thought, maybe I should've cleaned more than two times round." Levi spoke to himself again thinking of yesterday's evening.

It was filled with tea, cleaning duties to do, some thoughts of you that distracted him, and a Mount Everest stack of papers to grade.

"Why was it me of all teachers? I have all kinds of bad luck when I actually want to do something." That something from before was making sure he never had feelings for anyone.