Talk Dirty To Me 🍋

Might not be the best one- but we're going to try for this man. Lemon, mature content read at your own risk. Enjoy~
_________________________________

Whether people believed it or not, it was a full success.

Your dad really enjoyed himself getting to talk with your boyfriend.

Levi had been a bit timid and locally just giving one sided answers, staying as close as possible he could go your own body that was calm in the chair the entire time.

He started to become like that once he really started to be considerable in the new atmosphere of a house. Levi also noticed that your dad really was an easy going guy.

Levi felt for him, everything you did was be alive for your dad.

Whenever your dad would cough, Levi had his hand wrapped around yours the entire time. Therefore he felt all the hand squeezed you gave when your dad would start to have a little coughing fit.

Levi deep down felt your pain, he could tell with the past of his life himself.

And now, Levi thinks that he's finally ready to tell you about it.

Sadly, men are complicated.

"I swear to the lord Y/n your so filthy, look at this bed! Why does it have folds in places there shouldn't be able to have folds." Levi groaned in annoyance fixing the bed sheets that was a little crumpled.

You sighed as you were sitting on the bed, stepping out of it due to Levi making everything clean.

"Levi it's dust and folds, their going to be there for your entire s life whether you like it or not. Stop trying to leave every dust particle u watched, there's even some on your own clothes right now for all I might value." You walked up the male.

He wasn't peering over you, more like both of you were the same height.

Levi's height had been lagging for his entire life span, nothing was going to change and you preferred it that way.

He was already such an intimidating man with his narrow sharp grey eyes, they could pierce through every person on the inside, shocking you.

Along with his straight raven black hair that fell over his face creating a stronger gaze with his darkest fall.

The cut it off, he had a way more muscular build unlike you, if Levi wanted to he could drop kick you on the floor of his bedroom right now.

"I highly doubt that I have dust in me right now. I make sure to keep every single thing I own spotless. Including yourself now." Levi smirked to the side and in a swift movement, pulled your body closer to him.

His arm wrapped around your waist out of nowhere, you used you arms to wrap around his neck for a better grip.

Levi's hot breath was now on your lips with your foreheads touching together. He was breathing normally with his chest so close to yours.

"You know you don't own me, I'm my own person thank you very much." You raised your eyebrow at him with a strict demeanor.

Levi hummed for starters. "I know, but now you want to be feisty? I think I have to punish you for that." He kissed your lips passionately kissed yours.

"Hey- hmm mm~." You already moaned being so intoxicated with Levi's warm soft lips.

He chuckled deeply into the kiss, you took this as an opportunity to slip your own tongue inside of his mouth before Levi even got the chance.

By this, you felt his fingers grip your waist tighter. Soon your tongues were licking and sucking each other inside of your wet caves.

"Mm L-Levi~." You moaned and pushed your head a bit, feeling one of his hands go down your waist.