Oi Oi Oi, P P 🍋

Sometimes I wish the time didn't go by so fast, like school work or video games? Lemon mature content read at your own risk! Enjoy~
__________________________________

Hey Siri play that song that every Disney princess wakes up with and put the birds into the set.

Yeah no.

You and Levi, after having the night of your life of course, did in fact not sleep like sleeping beauty or wake up like Cinderella.

One of Levi's strong arms was wrapped around your waist, whereas the other was laying on top of his bare chest.

His legs were sprawled out, but Levi's legs still knew your personal area and kept away.

You had put on one of his shirts last night being a bit covered with everything that had happened.

One of your hands was on Levi's very close awaited pillow, touching small shards of his raven black hair.

Your body was everything but in your own personal space. Your waist was hanging towards Levi and your legs were positioned as if you were about to run an entire marathon.

On top of everything the blankets were off the near side and crumbled as you both slept well in that period of the night.

I just fell asleep an hour ago. Levi's mind was still awake, as he had been awake for most of the night.

His insomnia kept him up, he saw the sunset and the sunrise.

It's such a pain living like this, but I did get a good view the entire time. Levi smiled opening his boiling tired eyes.

There he saw the most simple beautiful sight, you were asleep twitching a bit at times with you mouth hanging an inch open. In addition your hair was a mess.

"My darling, you look so beautiful." Levi whispered softly touching your cheek and removing the loose strand of hair scattered around your face.

"Mmm mhm." You hummed with a dazed smile, still in your sleeping state.

Levi chuckled and pulled your body close and proper as he should have it. Strong arms wrapped around your waist guiding you closer to Levi's abdomen.

"Mm Levi, good morning." You finally had the courage to step out of the darkness and opened your eyes slowly.

"Good morning Y/n." He kissed your forehead and you smiled feeling the warmth of his lips again.

You shifted towards Levi more and snatched your arms around his neck. "How did you sleep?" You asked seeing his dark black eye bags forming.

"I-I slept for sure." Levi responded and he didn't know what to say, loosing eye contact with you for a bit.

You sighed shaking your head lightly, hearing Levi broke your heart to know that you both weren't on the same boat.

"Levi I need you to sleep more, it's healthy for you and I care so much about you. Whenever you need help I'm here alright?" You kissed his cheek.

Levi's grey eyes were filled with despair and sorrow again. "Y/n, I actually need help with a lot of things darling. Sleep is just to begin with." Levi stroked your hair with a sad look crumbled upon his face.

Your breathing stopped for two seconds hearing Levi open up more. "Oh Levi, talk to me now. I'll listen to every scene and everything you tell me. I promise, I love you." You hugged him tight.

Levi burst into a deep chuckle again, holding your waist ever so close you could feel his hard abs through your men's styled shirt.

"I love you more Y/n." Levi kissed your cheek and nuzzled your nose with affection.