Not Hange Interrupting

There's a famous app called TikTok um, I just like the anime videos but like there's dances I guess? We're using these in here sorry. Enjoy~
____________________________________

Hell.

It was fun living in it for years, living in a living hell. And wondering everyday how you didn't end up being burnt to the ultimate death.

Not to go into full story mode with the sad and miserable life you had once you realized mermaids didn't exist as well as dinosaurs were dead and you would never get to see them at the zoo, it went down hill extra fast.

Like a zooming scooter with a broken wheel in the back and a crusty old one in the front that was turning into a rusty texture with a poop brown color.

Just to add on worse to that, no helmet.

How fun was it to be on the verge of death down a hill filled with grass that held your childhood dreams at the end of it.

Only for those dreams to become the nightmares of adulthood and be crushed by the fall of the amazing daring scooter riding with a little Y/n.

Oh but just imagine a beautiful flaming red, orange, and yellow painted sunset in the background of it all.

Wouldn't that be the most and best aesthetic way to let your dreams go and dive right into hell!

Nothing pained more than letting your childhood be destroyed, by others to add into the disastrous mix.

Let's just say that your innocence didn't last long, it got lost mostly around elementary school and around the older ages moving into middle school.

Boy would you pray for these children, they were already not holy and definitely would cause mischief in the long run.

This was elementary 3rd grade, imagine what middle school in about 6th grade would case them to become.

Monsters that's what, the most dangerous ones that just yelled out without having a clue what it would cause in their mind.

They really were the opposite definition of think before you speak.

Especially the extra ones that brought too much to school, ahem Eren ahem.

That placed too much on Mr. Ackerman himself, his plate was filled with more duties as a teacher.

And right now you were still thinking why he chose to become a teacher.

You worked with kids, he simply from one look at him appeared like he hated children.

His eyes were so cold, scary, strong and narrow it just read that he wanted to commit a crime, either on himself or on someone.

I guess we'll never know.

The only thing you had to worry about now was setting your own life on a happy run towards the new goals you needed to make.

As someone was beginning to beg.

"Say my sweet daughter, you made a list for the goals of yours correct?" Your dad said after swallowing his pills down with the cool room temperature water.

You held your little black notebook in hand, which you indeed wrote the things you would try to be achieving.

"Oh yeah it's here. I just have simple goals now really. Work harder on my job, probably work out more, clean my lonely house on a daily because I get lazy-" you couldn't continue on as you were interrupted.

"Do you have the get a boyfriend part on there yet or not?" Your dad suddenly chimed in, touching the goals page on your notebook with a wrinkly old finger.