Rock, Paper, Scissors Kiss!

I realized we're at 23 chapters and there's still no spicy stuff? No no I have to fix that real quick, let's move this. Enjoy~
________________________________

Just like that, humanity was wiped away.

Kidding, that would never happen unless the school found out Eren sold food at the school.

Mostly to Sasha, but hey he was still making money and the girl was obsessed with it.

Eren found out that it was either make the little money as a budget for him when he went to the store with his mother, or just steal Levi's wallet some day and take some of the money he had in their.

How hard could it be? Levi would definitely karate chop Erens arm off and that's final.

Besides Erens always weird thoughts, the field trip was a success.

You were all so on top of the time with Levi leading and you keeping everyone in check, everybody got to see the exhibit with animals they wanted to see.

Now it was back to regular schedule.

Your inner mindset said otherwise. He said I could call him by his name, Levi? But how would I even start?! Why did it spill from my stupid mouth?! You were panicking still remembering events from the field trip.

"Can Ms. Y/n teach class today Mr. Ackerman?" Jean was raising his hand and just blurted out.

Honestly he didn't wait because both of the adults were in a trance.

She called me Levi. I wonder if she will keep doing that now that I've said it's alright. Levi internally thought.

Thoughts and emotions combined inside of him getting curious as to your personal self.

Levi suits him so well, he even has an attractive name- shut up already Y/n. Half of your mind wanted to go ahead and fantasize while the other half knew better than to get your dreams up.

You both still didn't hear the kids asking.

"Mr. Ackerman can Ms. Y/n teach class instead of you she's the better teacher." Annie spoken truthful words among the students earning nods.

Why did it have to be her now? Why do I need to interact my heart it just won't stop. Levi caught a glance at you.

You were standing next to him in front of the class, Levi could feel the tension down to the bone feeling a sense of warmth radiating off you.

"Y/n and Levi sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a baby in a big fat carriage!" The kids all yelled, voices booming on every wall finally getting to ring hit your eardrums.

Your thoughts were crushed by the sudden burst of children singing. "G-guys what are you talking about?" You asked only hearing a few pauses of the song.

Where as Levi heard most of it making his heart erupt with a sense of burning passion.

"Number one I am Mr. Ackerman. You shall not address me as otherwise. Two that I'd greatly disrespectful to L/n and I. She could easily quit teaching this class if she wanted to." Levi took charge pointing a stern finger around.