Levi's Piano...

Mentions of suicide in this chapter. Read at your own risk. If you ever have thoughts, please talk to someone you trust. Enjoy~
__________________________________

Cha cha real smooth.

That's exactly what the slick short male was becoming.

Levi to be exact, because within a year the children would probably be the same.

He was changing with you, and it was going to be one hell of a ride. What kind of ride?

Who knows, dirty clean or all that jazz.

It was a mystery.

"Oh so I see how it is. Ackerman wouldn't break for anyone but for this women he would? There's no solid plan for this, but why her is the real question? I was there right? His brain might rot with everyone." A person was speaking to themselves after risking it.

The school was going to take full charge and put bars, once that person heard they weren't, they were saved.

"Why Ackerman? Why Levi? You know I was there, and for heats you struggled with the children passed on. This batch is worse I can tell." Not only was this person insane, they were out of their mind.

Even going to the extent of staring at the children for some clear understanding of the bubble that wrapped around you and Levi.

The relationship was already out, the kids were too chaotic.

For someone outside of the school to know, there was always eyes and ears everywhere just don't forget the wonders of your universe.

The cameras in space were so clear yet it was in the middle of a black sky, and then you compare that to the cameras in a convenience store.

The cameras are so blurry and laggy when their trying to catch a criminal.

"All I wanted was to get closer to you Levi, after my engagement failed. You never did anything, always so dry. Oh Levi, what have you become with that person? I need more." The person spoke quietly to themselves, with gritted teeth and savage eyes.

They walked down the quiet streets of Japan, some cars honking in minor traffic with the streets still busy.

"You know he never did let me call him Levi, and she did it so quickly. I wonder why? Such a difficult cruel world. With humans to mess it up even more." They whispered softly touching their phone screen.

It had the address of the real Ackerman Household.

There were many problems boiling, with solutions far up in the mountains.

"Aha what?" You almost spilled the tea kettle you were holding in your hand, gripping it even tighter from the shock that hit you.

You were at your dads small household again, it was nice and cozy after rainy days.

"I mean exactly what I said Y/n, don't think just because I'm old I can't see those marks. I want to meet him." He said with a weak finger pointing directly on your weird neck area.

Your eyes practically saw stars out of their sockets. "H-huh well I know you have good vision I get that trait from you too but uh w-why do you want to see him? I'm not sure if he wants to." Your voice died down explaining.

The tea was hot, but that was beyond what you were thinking.

If I remember correctly, Levi said that he wouldn't mind letting my dad meet him. But he looked weird when I mentioned him. You thought of yesterday to yourself, feeling your ears tinkle red a bit.