Getting Heated

This chapter is so stupid much like the other ones, but who doesn't like it? Maybe Jesus Christ is disappointed. Enjoy~
__________________________________

Life? Good for now. Pretty stable job and emotions growing gradually every single day.

Will to live? Not yet found and still searching around for the treasure nearby.

Money? Yes okay perfect, no more flies coming out of that wallet or pennies inside. Dollar bills adding up every new check.

Emotions? In control, most of the time embarrassed and flushed from unnecessary comments but depressed expresso life style hasn't occurred in front yet.

Child? Demons and angels at the same time, but they were humans.

Mr. Levi Ackerman? Yes perfect meal.

Hotel? Trivago.

Everything was going very nice and on the smooth trail of hiking, no bumpy roads yet. Which also added up to no rocks on the road, prepared and waiting to crush you.

Things went smoothly as days passed by. Checking up on Marco more daily to see how he was doing. He was always a little sick from something like a runny nose and few coughs throughout the day.

You just felt you wanted him to be safer so the incident like last time wouldn't be close to happening if it did.

And if it did, you would be prepared for the best and worst that could happen.

You knew the kids were still at the age where they liked to joke around, so when it became a serious matter to keep your continence emotions more captivated inside.

They were still very much young and growing people, they needed to express different emotions other than fighting together or just laughing at the weirdest stuff.

You wanted to be the kind of teacher that showed them the such good environment they were involved in.

Every child inside the classroom was very bright, they got Mr. Ackerman was a teacher for gifted children.

Usually gifted kids didn't act this wild, they paid attention to lessons to get good grades, and they aced passing tests.

Right now most of them were showing that they were capable enough to work on their own and get good grades staying on top, still learning on their free time.

Others were slacking and just wanted to do the fun assignments with colors and problems that actually made sense to them. They didn't want to work.

You were beginning to pray for these kids that didn't understand things with Levi. The first creatures that made Levi's blood boil.

He complained to Principal Erwin that these kids weren't fit to be in a high leveled classroom, much more accurate they were too wild to fit into a smart classroom.

Well might as well pack your bags and live of the poor people, very much experienced with that.

Even the crazy lady Hange said that Principal Erwin wrote the kids in each class when he was on something.

Which he denied and was true or else he would have been long gone away from his job.

Levi fought until he didn't want to argue anymore, he wasn't the type to always be correct or want to win. He understood when he should be quiet for sake.

Many times he would be cut off, like now.

"I got that smooch! Wait wait french kiss so I can test the saliva! I have a generator for future generations!" Hange spoke in a sing song way holding her phone close.