It's The Midget Spinnerrrrr

So like that song from the anime when they become titans, it sounds like that with the lightning flash- okay no. Enjoy~
__________________________________

The day, was just as chaotic as ever. Infuriating even for the adults with all of the children in their own little universe.

And as they got older since they were now 3rd graders, they were only going to get beyond worse.

It was crazy yet scary how time would tell, how much of little angels yet little monsters they could be.

Mostly demons at this point in the job you were deciding to take for them. Taking one for the team could never hurt, but if they go down they are definitely without a doubt yelling timber.

Especially Eren and Jean, boy were those two boys a mess together. It was scary how they could get.

From hair pulling to biting each other's faces off.

The funny part about this was that the parents never even knew anything, they got their kids and went on with their day outside of school and work.

All of the things that happened stayed in the classroom between the two adults. You and Levi.

Levi just honestly didn't care, the more he got paid and the less time he actually saw the kids the better.

You on the other side of the coin were still very much new and didn't know much. You didn't dare to mess with the system yet.

That would be going a little to far even for your taste.

First of all you weren't the courageous person that took jumps in life no matter what the consequences were. Even if it was death to die trying.

No in fact you were the couch potato, not very much that you would be lazy and not do anything every single day and night in your life.

Right now the case was that you didn't very much have a will to live. It was cool since you just got to do nothing.

Then boom a job comes in like a bus that wants to run you over, and gives you a reason to live. Well, half of one to be exact.

Money. That was the reason for the job. You were pretty poor and lonely still, so it helped you out on something.

But come on Jesus Christ didn't want to help you fully with everything you needed at that time.

Patience, it was something you didn't clearly have.

With these kids that the holy lord sent down to work with, you would learn how do get that trait inside of your system.

Whether you liked it or not, it was sent in stone.

Set in the kids essay papers with grades.

"What?!" Connie screamed as you handed him back his test.

You looked down at him with a nervous smile.

"Um Ms. Y/n? You're handing back the tests because Mr. Ackerman is going to kill me right? How did I get these wrong?! I got ten out of twenty!" Connie pulled your shirt with a deadly look in his eyes.

He was preparing his coffin and graveyard in his mind for this grade.

"I can't help you with your grade now, you just used a different formula function to get your wrong answer. You'll do better next time." You gave him an encouraging smile and patted his head.