Smack That Ass Like The Drums

That title, don't worry about it at all. I'm really running out of ideas so, please bare with me. Have some? Just give me please. Enjoy~
____________________________________

Today? Terrible. A living hell. Such a surprise it was bound to give you a cardiac arrest if it had went on longer.

That was just half of the day in elementary, imagine the whole entire seven to six hour a day in every weekdays.

Now that would be an actual firing living hell. It was as if you wanted to see yourself on fire slowly and then people wouldn't even care where you were.

But these kids would, oh they already loved the new assistant teacher Ms. Y/n.

Their life was set for sure.

Yours, eh not so much.

The shopping trip Hange took you on? Terrible times two.

Once you heard that snap of a camera you would immediately want to dig up your grave and sit in a coffin at the far end of the universe away from other human beings.

You were so embarrassed after trying on that ridiculous suit with the tight skirt, you ended up buying regular black slacks with just a few nice shirts in you're regular house wardrobe.

Hange sure wasn't thrilled with it, but she was determined to make you up to that point while working there.

Life? Horrible.

As before you wanted to dig up a few graves and scatter them around you just in case you change your mind so you would fall in one.

Just like Y/n L/n is now drowning in an indescribable emptiness, and then have someone preform a happy little guitar solo.

It would be great if you were agathokakological, but you actually were that one definition as you were a good and bad person at the same time in this humanity you tried harder to survive with.

It would also be great if you could just hold a fake gun to your head that you shaped with your fingers and just have fun with it.

Then again, you didn't want to die just yet.

Death was never a choice that you would make alone. To some they would bring it to themselves because things much worse were happening, and they were done.

No one in life should feel that way, but people were different and that's how life worked.

So if nothing bad was happening, you were planning to live your life to the fullest.

Ever since getting the job of being an assistant teacher even for a single day, you felt like you were going to die from a different reason.

Or if not faint perhaps get a huge nosebleed you wouldn't be able to stop like a snap of simple magic or wipe off with a little tissue.

The cause of this was going to be something or better balanced someone specific.

The person you had just met, probably the only person that affected your body system on the inside.

Your breathing respiratory system and your heart that really pumped.

The teacher you were working for.

Mr. Levi Ackerman? Hot. Smoking and dripping with good looks in your opinion.

Yes that's all.

I know I've only just met him but damn, the things I would give up and let him do. You thought to yourself, mind not caring and drifting away.